Zack Snyder wants Batman raped

Home Forums Off Topic Zack Snyder wants Batman raped

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ninety-Three Ninety-Three 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ninety-Three
    Ninety-Three
    Participant

In Zack Snyder’s own words when he was interviewed for the Watchmen movie, this is what he said:

Everyone says that about “Batman Begins.” “Batman’s dark.” I’m like, “Okay, no, Batman’s cool.” He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn’t, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that’s how that would go.

Attachments:
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

*sigh* This shit again…

What he meant to say was he would have made a much darker version of the Batman mythos than Nolan if he were to direct Batman Begins and go a step further than Nolan’s version, not that he wants to have Batman being literally raped in prison. It’s just that he didn’t articulate his response well and everyone mistook his words like if people think he wanted Batman to get raped by Joker.

But who cares? Let’s jump in on the #FuckSnyder bandwagon and make memes by blaming Zack Snyder for 9/11 terrorists on Twitter and Tumblr without using common fucking sense… God, I hate Twitter & Tumblr. They are the source of stupidity and paranoid idiocy.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Ninety-Three
    Ninety-Three
    Participant

You’re absolutely right!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.