Wes Craven Dedication Thread

Home Forums Off Topic Wes Craven Dedication Thread

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Since he passed away. I decided to make a thread dedicated to the man that wanted to push the boundaries of horror to new height. So, I ask you these questions?

What’s your favorite and least favorite Wes Craven film and why?

Your general thoughts on Craven and his career?

Enjoy and may he rest in piece.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

I don’t know if I ever seens a Wes Craven film, though my twitter feed is full of a gif of this one woman getting her head exploded after getting hit with what seems like a basket ball. I look forward to see your recommendations and thoughts ^-^

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Out of all his films, the first Nightmare on Elm Street, The Last House on The Left and Scream 2 are my favorites. I’ve watched them since I was a kid and left an imprint on my brain that made me the horror fan I am today. As for my least favorites, they’d have to be his recent works (Scream 4, I’m looking at you).

He was a good filmmaker and a great genius on the horror industry. Even with his recent mistakes, he was still a legend, and I’ll sorely be missing him.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I don’t know if I ever seens a Wes Craven film, though my twitter feed is full of a gif of this one woman getting her head exploded after getting hit with what seems like a basket ball. I look forward to see your recommendations and thoughts ^-^

That’s Deadly Friend. Also known as “the movie that almost destroyed Wes Craven’s career’. It’s history is infamous.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.