Video Brinquedo: The Asylum for kids. (OH GOD, NO)

Home Forums Off Topic Video Brinquedo: The Asylum for kids. (OH GOD, NO)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

I suppose you’re all aware of The Asylum, the “movie-making” company which stands upon dozens of rip-off movies with effects so bad; you could do better ones in Blender in 5 minutes tops. What could be worse? Hailing from the land of Carnaval of Caipirinhas, comes Video Brinquedo (Toyland Video), a “kids movie-making” company with, again, dozens of rip-off movies with the most horrible CGI effects you’ll ever see in your life.

Video Brinquedo has released many leech movies that though presented as being clones of other famous children’s movies, are quite different on the plots; but good god, with the “plots” of these movies, you’d prefer to sit through an exact clone.

Wanna delve into the deep world of cuisine in fine París with a rat that can cook like Ratatouille? TOO BAD, you’re stuck on Rio de Janeiro with 3 rats that take over a minute to dress and make strange moans and sounds with Ratatoing. (And I’m not kidding, that’s the actual name)

Want to see an obese panda become the best at Kung Fu while preparing to save his village from ill-intended villains? NOPE, you’re stuck on seeing a dancing panda pretending to be a professional fighter on a restaurant with good god, the worst Care-Bear ripoff ever possibly imagined.

Want to see a bee fly to the outside world and interact with the humans as well as trying to recover the precious honey which has been harvested unknowingly? SORRY, you’re stuck with the most generic bee designs on *insert bland cliche adventure here*.

Why am I showing you this? Because I’m bored off doing reviews of these pieces of crap for my school newspaper and what better way to show the god awfulness of these abominations called “animations” than to post it on the CCS forums? Want to check them out for yourself? Here’s the USA Official channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTeYgS2nF06Ccp7OKTY2ziA

Be warned. Once seen, it can never be unseen.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Dude, I’ve seen so much shit from this company, it doesn’t scare me anymore. Although, Little Princess School comes very close into making me shove a jackhammer on my ass.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/_o7B5HYXQ8g?feature=oembed” allowfullscreen=”” frameborder=”0″ height=”360″ width=”640″></iframe>

Wow, I remember that episode of Gumball where he takes a jab at Brinquedo. Kudos to he show!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.