Vagina-Fingering game banned from App store

Home Forums Off Topic Vagina-Fingering game banned from App store

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Jake_L Jake_L 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Only available on Google Play for $2.50!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dk.lovable.lapetite&hl=en

To my knowledge, it’s basically a mobile game where you have to properly stimulate a vagina (by fingering the touch screen) to induce orgasm (hence the title “La Petite Mort”).

Apple’s strict content guidelines are nothing new as the Binding of Issac was also refused due to child abuse/religious content. Google is more lax but I have been told by mobile devs that piracy is more rampant due to lack of DRM. This is something that game devs have to consider when developing for the mobile market.

What do you guys think of Apple’s content guidelines? I don’t care much for them but then again, I’m developing for the PC market 😛

In other news, Kotaku finds La Petite Mort very progressive: “Apple’s stance on sex games still manages to be disappointing however, because La Petite Mort offers something of genuine artistic value in a world that seems to care very little about women’s pleasure. Even talking about it feels a little taboo still: I’ve known people that have never even seen their own vaginas. Hell, I’ve known cis women who have never gotten an orgasm because our sex education is that shitty.”*

*Underlined at my discretion. A little self-exploration goes a long way, ladies! (People need sex education to learn how to orgasm? WTF?)

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Wait, what?! Kotaku is actually supporting a game where you literally rub a woman’s vagina? Seriously?! No strings attached?! No SJW’s ranting and screaming?! REALLY?!

I think Apple’s guidelines are more strict because as far as I’ve heard, Apple is the company that has a bigger child audience, so obviously there can’t be any naughty-dirty-hatey-pocky crap in the app store when your 6 year old is browsing it; even if that crap is made with artistic or educational intentions. Or perhaps they’re more strict to protect their reputation.

“Uhh, we’re not as filthy as those Android and Microsoft peasants. We actually care about teh children.”

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Wait, what?! Kotaku is actually supporting a game where you literally rub a woman’s vagina? Seriously?! No strings attached?! No SJW’s ranting and screaming?! REALLY?!

“Maybe it will teach those cis-scum shit lords how to properly pleasure womyn-folk! Caress the clit!”

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Jake_L
    Jake_L
    Participant

You can’t pass up a thread with a title like that.

Considering how close this is to the overly long death rattle of Gawker, I think Kotaku might be (desperately) trying to pander to gamers at the moment. Which is funny, considering their article on how “Gamers Are Dead” campaign just a few years ago. I have a feeling that a lot of games media sites that sided with the SJWs are or will be backpedaling for a while as they damage control the sudden lack of traffic and article clicks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.