USC cancelled the all stars game industry panel for lack of diversity

Home Forums Off Topic USC cancelled the all stars game industry panel for lack of diversity

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by KahunaDrake KahunaDrake 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

All-Star Games Industry Panel Cancelled at Last Hour For Not Including Women

This is a major slap to the face for students who wanted to learn how to work in the industry. Not to mention the university caving in to the safe space assholes that have no interest in the panel yet the university obliges to these idiots? Cry me a fucking river of deseased tampons.

Who cares for education? Let’s shove diversity down our throats and thus, society will be perfect right?! Oh jesus, this is never gonna stop…

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Here’s an update on the news about the hainous confirmation of the cancelled panel

Attachments:

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

SJWs are compromising the education of students, and I wish this was a new thing. I hope Universities learn form MizzoU that having SJW run a muck on campus is going to cost them in the long run. SJW is making college look like a complete joke. The education offered by Universities will have to compete with the free resources the internet provides. If self learned netizens start outclassing college students, that will reek havoc on the value of social study degrees. If Universities keep allowing SJWs to infest social study departments, they will eventually bring nothing but rue to their institutions. Sure a few bad eggs aren’t going to ruin a Universities name, but crazy out bursts by SJWs are becoming more & more frequent, & they are getting more and more attention. Just look at #Trigglypuff to see proof.

I feel very assured that SJWs have over stayed their welcome in Universities and the rising tide against them will soon wash their blight away from the halls of higher learning. It is self evident that Universities cannot both be a host for SJW ideological parasites and be an institution of higher learning providing the educated expected of an institution of said name.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

I’ll reference this when the next Patreon livestream happens because I don’t think these people understand the purpose/process of game development.

Thanks for bringing this to initial attention.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.