US Senate Passes Fast Track.

Home Forums Off Topic US Senate Passes Fast Track.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

KorgerKor
    Participant

Bad news for movie critics and Let’s Players. Fast Track has been passed in the Senate vote. That means TPP could be revived and put restrictive Internet censorship into effect meaning that Korey Coleman,James Rolfe and most Internet stars could face charges and go to prison for Copyright Infringement. Plus, the access to Movies or TV shows on Pirate Bay could be shut down, and we may not get full access to the cast or crew members from Twitter to keep the money safe for executives and producers for profit reasons. This is a big threat in Freedom of Speech, and getting to know more info of upcoming news on each media work. Something you guys need to keep in mind in case Trans Pacific Partnership bill could be revived after initial defeat a month ago. Spread the news across every corner of the Internet.

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2015/06/23/great-day-corporate-america-us-senate-passes-fast-track

Quoth the Raven
    Quoth the Raven
    Participant

Oh my God, I thought we were already past this issue! Giving corporations power to shut down websites is NEVER a good idea, I thought that even senators would have understood that at this point. I guess this is what happens when you put ignorant and corrupt people in power and allow them to make decisions that will affect millions upon millions of people.
    There are times when I just hate this world.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

*reads the article*

HAHAHAHAHAAAA…… Fuck that noise.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

KorgerKor
    Participant

A odd coincidences The Australian Government is also doing a very similar law.
    https://www.facebook.com/lee.rhiannon/photos/a.439899236132.235619.68163381132/10153434977766133/?type=1&permPage=1

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Goddammit, America!

But don’t worry. If there’s anything the internet has shown us, is that this should pass quickly and no one will be harmed.

Like one of my favorite characters said, “Life finds a way”.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.