Or as I like to call it: Racial Tension Riots: The Video Game
I have several jokes.
1) When can we expect a white person/caucasian character dlc that turns the “looting” prompts into “scavenging” ones?
2) Don’t rob the weave store!
3) Instigate a race riot for more points!
4) Power-ups cause you to pull your hoody down!
5) Are you going to control Kanye West at a news conference at any point?
6) Does the Canadian version feature hockey win/loss riots?
7) I imagine that police cruisers will be tipped over and lit on fire.
8) My clan will be WarBoiz and our tag will be: FOR IMMORTAN JOE!
9) My moral high-ground looks better amidst the ruins of small businesses I’ve destroyed.
10) Somebody made a “liberalism” game!
11) Hey! A sequel to State of Emergency!
12) Okay, I get it, The Purge is a good movie.
13) I guess Darryl died last season.
14) This, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when the developers of this game have a fetish with Suicide Squad, Sunset Overdrive, Bullet Run, Dirty Bomb, and Watch Dogs
15) The Troubles: American Edition
It looks very meh-ish like the whole thing feels lifeless and uninspired.
"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."
Hah looks fun,
I’m gonna play it looks real cathartic. Like Extreme Black Friday Shopping crossed with well nothing this is exactly how I picture Extreme Black Friday Shopping.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.