Trailer for a game made buy one guy!!!

Home Forums Off Topic Trailer for a game made buy one guy!!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Jake_L Jake_L 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

So this looks amazing

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

It’s like Final Fantasy XV & Devil May Cry had sex and gave birth to this holy badassery of epic scale. Not even Scalebound can’t top this.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

I heard you talk about this yesterday shortly after the Patreon Livechat Wild Cards was over.

…I’m still masturbating.

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

I thought you would like this game ; D Sony and Epic games have gotten in contact with Bing Yang which is great but I hope the game won’t be PS4 exclusive.

0megablaster
    Participant

Holy Shit… The Unreal Engine can do some amazing things…

I have to play this.

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Seriously, Nintendo needs to hire this guy and makes this an NX exclusive to compete with the current market of games.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

Ehhhhh, how about NX and PC exclusive. Im not gonna buy an NX cause I know im gonna regret it like I did with the Wii U

Jake_L
    Jake_L
    Participant

Shit that looks great! U4 assets or not, game looks incredible. Sad to see it suffers such bad sound mixing though. I can not hear anything anyone is saying over the music, like the conductor is intimidating the cast so they’re all mumbling their lines trying not to piss him off.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.