The Internet's Perfect Response to Hillary's Meme-Tastic Tweet

Home Forums Off Topic The Internet's Perfect Response to Hillary's Meme-Tastic Tweet

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Shinra Kuroki Shinra Kuroki 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

So Hillary yesterday tweeted out the “Delete your account” meme to Trump after Trump made a tweet criticizing Obama for supporting Hillary. And now all the edge lords on the internets are on suicide watch seeing as their dank memes are now being used by POTUS candidates.

So the MSM picked up on Hillary’s “Perfect burn in 3-words” & made a multitude of articles praising her for her quick wit & definitive pawnage of Trump. Back in reality, sensible people were dismayed by the fact that this is what our society has degenerated into & that this is what qualifies as news these days. It takes a special kind of fanaticism to think this is a “Perfect response” or even news worthy. Also, it’s a poor move for Hillary supporters in the MSM to make considering the universal reply to it was people lampooning Hillary about the thousands of emails she deleted & is still be investigated for doing so. The MSM’s narrative; a meme is a perfect response, but the reminder that Hillary is an unethical hack under investigation by the FBI is somehow “…The most pathetic thing you will see all day”.

As much as I would like to just become one of those Cthulhu for president people completely jaded by the state of this, I would like to remind you that politics has always been this petty, & will continue to be this petty. I just want you to make a list of the topics that you think are important & ask yourselves which candidate will for fill that list the best. Also double check that you list has actual important things on it & not niche minucha that is not in anyway part of the role of the President of the United States. Read (hopefully re-read) Article 2 of the Constitution of the United States if you are unclear about what the POTUS is supposed to actually do.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.