Swat Katz Revolution has been unveiled at Kickstarter!

Home Forums Off Topic Swat Katz Revolution has been unveiled at Kickstarter!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

It’s happening. One of the best action cartoons of the 90’s is getting the necessary reboot it deserves. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Swat Katz Revolution!

This is just so unexpected. It’s like the animation gods knew that I wanted Swat Katz back, gave me a huge sucker punch to the face and there it was, the long awaited reboot of the Swat Katz series that fans have been clamoring for years now and it’s here! So far, the stretch goals are $50,000 to $1,500,00 + dollars in order for the series to be done with the episodes (22 minutes each) to a possible film release of the Swat Katz since the creators have the rights for a film adaptation if they go with it. Those who support their Kickstarter campaign will receive cool rewards including a chat with the creators of the show, Yvon and Christian Tremblay, concept art, original art sketches, animation cells and background paintings signed by the creators and an exclusive image visual of the new Swat Katz reboot. Spread the word cause this thing needs to be a reality and because I want Zack Snyder, James Gunn, Phil Lord and Chris Miller to make a Swat Katz animated movie… That would be beautiful!

So what are you waiting for? SPREAD THE WORD!!

SWAT KATZ REVOLUTION KICKSTARTER LINK: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1820796125/swat-kats-revolution/description

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Badass furries return again!

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Badass furries return again!

HELL FUCKING YEAH, THEY’RE BACK!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.