Summoner's Gambit

Home Forums Member Spotlight Summoner's Gambit

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by MachinizerXS MachinizerXS 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MachinizerXS
    MachinizerXS
    Participant

I know I’m still relatively new here, and I don’t have very many posts yet. I seem to be more active on facebook and twitter. Even so I wanted to do what I could for a friend of mine who just finished his first mobile game. Anyways the name of the game is Summoner’s Gambit and it is KnightlyLantern’s debut game, Summoner’s Gambit which is a Trading Card Game meets a strategy board game. I don’t honestly get into games that use TCG gameplay but it’s really easy to pick up and I’ve found it pretty fun considering it’s the first mobile game I’ve ever attempted to play. So for a first time I think he’s done pretty well.

It’s on the google store for android, but here’s a link to it as well for anyone that wishes to check it out.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.knightlylantern.summonersgambit

I apologize ahead of time if I’ve put this in the wrong section. I just wanted to do what I could to help and support my friend by spreading the word, and I’m sure he would appreciate any feedback any of you could give.

MachinizerXS
    MachinizerXS
    Participant

I thought I’d post an update since the game has been improved dramatically

-Along with endless mode there’s now scenario mode. One scenario right now but more will be added in later with different challenges and optional objectives
    -A deck editor has been implemented which can be used now but will prove even more useful when more cards are added to the game
    -Video tutorials are up to help players understand more how the game works
    -The UI has been drastically improved which helps the player understand which helps the player understand the game even more

More stuff is going to be added to the game overall so if you checked it out before and was disappointed, or if you haven’t yet then please give it a go. Any support and feedback to the creators would be extremely appreciated.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Congratulations on your friend’s debut game!

Unfortunately, I don’t have an Android device so I can’t play it but still, it’s a big thing to make a game and put it out there.

I’m an indie dev myself currently collaborating on a game.

What engine did he use to make it?

(PS. You’re find posting here. This is for CCS fans to share content they created.)

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

MachinizerXS
    MachinizerXS
    Participant

Congratulations on your friend’s debut game!

Unfortunately, I don’t have an Android device so I can’t play it but still, it’s a big thing to make a game and put it out there.

I’m an indie dev myself currently collaborating on a game.

What engine did he use to make it?

(PS. You’re find posting here. This is for CCS fans to share content they created.)

Thank you. He’s glad to be able to get some feedback. The good thing is that a website version is in the works.

Also to answer your question he uses Unity as his game engine.

And I really wanted to put an update here. My friend has started up his website here where he’ll post up news and info about the games he’s making.

Home

He’s been working on a new game since called Mercenary Breakout. You can play it on the site if you want to try it out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.