Suggestions for the CCS Podcast 20 Thousand Subscribers Celebration.

Home Forums Off Topic Suggestions for the CCS Podcast 20 Thousand Subscribers Celebration.

This topic contains 24 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

KorgerKor
    Participant

Okay. The official Cheshire Cat Studios YouTube Channel currently has 19 Thousand Subscribers. Now, they need 1 Thousand more people & they’ll finally have 20 Thousand Subscribers. Do any of you have any ideas on what Laughing-Man & his team should do to celebrate if they get to this milestone?

Here’s my suggestions:

1. Start a P O box. So, they can get awesome gifts from their fans.

2. A live-stream podcast. Yes, I know they’re kinda doing that on their Patreon. But I’m talking about a public live-stream for all the fans who are not supporters on The CCS Podcast’s Patreon can come & see.

3. Upload all the longer versions of CCS Podcast on Soundcloud.

4. Get Korey Coleman as a guest on the CCS Podcast.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I got some suggestions:

1. Have Fuboo draw a fan-art of LaughingMan X Cinemax as a 50 Shades of Grey parody. LaughingMan can be Deadpool as Christian Grey while Cinemax can be Anastasia Steel but as Cable (complete with dialogue that includes chimichangas) while Fuboo, Kenny and B-Mask look in horror while screaming their lungs out. Plus, Fuboo can draw Kenny thinking about Ducktales mixed with 50 Shades of Grey. I love being mentally creepy.

2. A Q&A video podcast that answers every fan’s questions.

3. A video podcast where the CCS gang should try on reviewing movies, games, books, music but with more research and discussion, none of that Blocbuster Buster horseshit.

That’s all I got.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Okay. The official Cheshire Cat Studios YouTube Channel currently has 19 Thousand Subscribers. Now, they need 1 Thousand more people & they’ll finally have 20 Thousand Subscribers. Do any of you have any ideas on what Laughing-Man & his team should do to celebrate if they get to this milestone?

We actually have a project in the works 😉

1. Start a P O box. So, they can get awesome gifts from their fans.

We’ll get ticking packages from the #progressives and used underwear from the Bronys.

2. A live-stream podcast. Yes, I know they’re kinda doing that on their Patreon. But I’m talking about a public live-stream for all the fans who are not supporters on The CCS Podcast’s Patreon can come & see.

Not a bad idea, actually. But if you’re a Patreon member you already know that setting up Google Hangouts is our Kryptonite.

3. Upload all the longer versions of CCS Podcast on Soundcloud.

Unfortunately we only have 2 extended cuts, both on CCS’s YT site. Full audio versions are not nearly as good as the videos (ie: coherent highlight reels). Full(er) audio can be heard in our After Hours recordings.

4. Get Korey Coleman as a guest on the CCS Podcast.

Why the fuck would we get Gary Co…… OH! KOREY Coleman. Thought maybe we had to do some graverobbing or something.
    We’d be more than happy to have him join us. Getting in touch with him is a whole other animal.

1. Have Fuboo draw a fan-art of LaughingMan X Cinemax as a 50 Shades of Grey parody. LaughingMan can be Deadpool as Christian Grey while Cinemax can be Anastasia Steel but as Cable (complete with dialogue that includes chimichangas) while Fuboo, Kenny and B-Mask look in horror while screaming their lungs out. Plus, Fuboo can draw Kenny thinking about Ducktales mixed with 50 Shades of Grey. I love being mentally creepy.

*is eyeing that banhammer… *

2. A Q&A video podcast that answers every fan’s questions.

30 minutes of “Can I be on your show?”
    Pass.

3. A video podcast where the CCS gang should try on reviewing movies, games, books, music but with more research and discussion, none of that Blocbuster Buster horseshit.

*strokes chin* hmmm

KorgerKor
    Participant

Wow! Thanks Laughing-Man. I’m glad, you enjoy some of the suggestions and I’m looking forward seeing your secret project. 🙂
    I hope to hear more about it in the future.

As for the Korey thing. Believe it or not, he’s very easy to contact. I think he’ll be gladly be to give your podcast a shout-out on the Casual Call In Show. He super loves giving some help to his fans

( You can contact him at his e-mail [email protected] or the official Double Toasted twitter page https://twitter.com/doubletoasted_ )

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@laughingman Glad you liked my third idea. The other 2 are just stuff that I can only think off cause I wrote the reply on a very boring Friday night with the third one being the only good one considering that you and the other CCS members are really good at writing reviews despite how time consuming it is. Your reviews of Three Stooges and Two Steps From Hell album are my favorites.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Nearing 20 thousand already?

Honestly, just do whatever. Odds are we will enjoy it anyway. 😉

nope.avi

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

As long as it has the “Made in CCS” stamp, I’m fine with whatever. Even if it’s a Call of Cthulhu tentacle hentai rape game. (Laughing Man x CineMax DLC included!)

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

As long as it has the “Made in CCS” stamp, I’m fine with whatever. Even if it’s a Call of Cthulhu tentacle hentai rape game. (Laughing Man x CineMax DLC included!)

Errrrrrrrr……… not to spoil our secret project, but……… LOL

KorgerKor
    Participant

I do like the review idea, Mr. K. If CCS Podcast started doing reviews of movies, TV shows,video games,books or music.
    I think maybe something a same style as the Spill.com / Double Toasted movie reviews or James Rolfe’s Monster Madness.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I do like the review idea, Mr. K. If CCS Podcast started doing reviews of movies, TV shows,video games,books or music.
    I think maybe something a same style as the Spill.com / Double Toasted movie reviews or James Rolfe’s Monster Madness.

I love the way you think! I

0megablaster
    Participant

Actually I remember when I played against Kenny In Super Smash Brothers on the Wii U I’ve tossed a few good ideas at him. One being a livestream of us playing games where fans could join in and having the CCS gang spectate. Kenny actually wanted to try something like this awhile back and that how him and I became friends. Then he got busy so the plan got put on hold.

I’d love to see this idea happen. ^_^

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Actually I remember when I played against Kenny In Super Smash Brothers on the Wii U I’ve tossed a few good ideas at him. One being a livestream of us playing games where fans could join in and having the CCS gang spectate. Kenny actually wanted to try something like this awhile back and that how him and I became friends. Then he got busy so the plan got put on hold.

That would be sweet! Speaking of Wii U, I just got Splatoon and im loving it so far!

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

yesssss this would be hella fun 😀

0megablaster
    Participant

It would be interesting to see this. Also Kenny and I are going to play Mario Kart 8 on July 28th (which is my birthday) where we’ll both be trying out the New DLC and 200 CC. So It’s going to be crazy xD

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

It would be interesting to see this. Also Kenny and I are going to play Mario Kart 8 on July 28th (which is my birthday) where we’ll both be trying out the New DLC and 200 CC. So It’s going to be crazy xD

O.O

Count me in!!!! I just need to buy the game and its DLC!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.