Suggest Your Topics For Future CCS Fanstreams!

Home Forums Off Topic Suggest Your Topics For Future CCS Fanstreams!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by shenyongo shenyongo 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Hello everyone! Mr.K here with a surprise announcement! While Dukect and I are preparing for our next Fanstreams regarding movie based anime adaptations. However, we’ve been hitting on too many road blocks regarding topics to discuss for the Fanstreams and we decided to allow you wonderful community of CCS to suggest your topic of choice for future Fanstreams! After all, it is called Fanstreams for a reason and I thought it would be nice to allow others to find worthy topics for lengthy debates rather than having myself choosing the topics all the time. Just leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you shortly to see if your suggested topic is good enough for discussion on the fanstreams.

Good hunting!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

Here are a couple of topics I would like to suggest:
    – Video Games: Story/Graphics vs Gameplay
    – How to improve the Nintendo Switch’s Game Library
    – SAMURAI JACK SEASON 5 DISCUSSION (this one would best suited for after the finale of the season airs as the season just recently premiered)
    – Maybe a Final Fantasy series discussion
    – The Tom Rothman Effect: When Execs get in the way of Creative Freedom and sabotage potentially great projects (Movies, games, and tv shows)

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by shenyongo shenyongo.
    shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

Also perhaps a discussion about how college campus are bowing down the the whims and cries of rapid SJWs.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by shenyongo shenyongo.
    Tyra1958
    Tyra1958
    Participant

A discussion on attempts of mainstream media to silence dissent might be interesting, specifically talking about cases like Pewdiepie, Sargon of Akkad, Milo Yiannopoulos, etc. In terms of college, discussing the recent incident at Middlebury and the response by professors could be a topic (given it appears that push-back to special snowflakes, while rare, appears to be occurring more).

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

Considering that I have posting videos on certian practical effects being used for the Hollywood GHOST IN THE SHELL movie, perhaps a good topic for a fanstream could be discussing visual effects in Hollywood (maybe even a CGI vs Practical Effects discussion).
    If you are interested, feel free to watch these.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.