Stupid stuff I run into that I can't speak out against publicly

Home Forums Off Topic Stupid stuff I run into that I can't speak out against publicly

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Shinra Kuroki Shinra Kuroki 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

So I have a lot of liberal friends. They’re not bad people, but they have taken a liking to some very Tumblr-ish stupidity. I don’t comment on their posts since I don’t want a SJW mod to turn it’s eyes on me and I worry some human resources SJW will use a single post on my private FB as an excuse no to fire me or not to hire me. It’s a well know fact that SJWs will go after your employment in order to punish you for not having their same values. So I find myself in a terrible situation. I’m unable to express my freedom of speech and have to bite my tongue or else deal with the real world consequences of speaking out against this kind of stupidity. I also don’t want to upset some of my friends. So, I think it’ll use this thread as a nice place to put my critique of stupid things I can’t speak out against in public.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/91/5c/49/915c492ab4e3dd91e53cf8f33cb7f910.jpg

This one boils down to all rape have a rapist involved. While I don’t disagree with that, it’s the fact their chastising people for trying to bring attention to an important part of victimology essential to a psychological profile of some rapists. While not all rapists target drunk women, it is a factor in at most (according to this statistic) 1/3rd of rape. This statistic is very useful if you think about it. A lot of rapists are looking for a victim impaired in the mental facilities, either to make the act easier and/or to make it harder to convict him/her if the victim and cops are able to bring him to court. Does this mean women who drink deserve to have such an injustice brought upon them? No. Does this mean women should stop drinking alcohol? No. Does this mean women have to take extra precautions when drinking? No. What this poster is doing is informing people so that they can choose more proactive measures to prevent themselves from becoming another victim. This isn’t victim blaming, what this picture is doing is prevention blaming (I hope that becomes a new buzz word).

https://feministmeme.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/women-and-constituional-amendment.jpg

Women have more than just 1 constitutional amendment protecting them, they have all of them protecting them. The 2nd amendment protects a woman’s right to guns, thus protecting women also. I also don’t see why she doesn’t care that men don’t have a right that protects men… oh wait, rights protect people, regardless of gender (while that was not always 100% true in the past, it’s definitively true now).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKvBRMwUAAAxeOT.jpg

This made me face palm completely. I’m sure that’s why Obama put Sonia Sotomayor in the supreme court, keeping his friends close, but keeping his enemies closer. Yes, the state is so fearful of educated minorities that it allows scholarships that discriminate against white people in order to guarantee they are not educated. Apparently the patriarchy is just bad at oppressing women, it’s also bad at oppressing minorities too. The government wants more successful educated people, especially minorities (especially the right wing). The richer you are, the more likely you are to be conservative and the money money the government can tax. Over all, this picture is just trying to paint right leaning people as racists. I really hate the SJW idea that they know what goes on in every white person’s head & how they can claim that people who disagree with them are racist just for disagreeing with them.

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11954650_10206811327588983_6899699725853862887_n.jpg?oh=253c466886ca6a3e58046e2129ff18ff&oe=5679CB2B

Here’s another prevention blaming picture. The 2nd person doesn’t get that even if something is illegal, there are still going to be people who do it; therefore you have a vested personal interest in still preventing things that are illegal. The third one doesn’t get that the reason he compares it to something like money from a bank vault, is that he considers a woman’s right of consent is inherently valuable and inherently wrong to infringe upon. If he was commoditizing consent, he would be arguing for legalizing prostitution; not trying to inform people that they have a responsibility to themselves to protect themselves.

I hope you enjoyed reading this, it definitely felt good to be able to talk about them. Sorry if I triggered any of you (seriously, I mean I am sorry if you got triggered), but I hope you read why I think that way and have gained some real insight into how I think, rather than having a SJW tell you how I think.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.