SEGA to announce new Sonic Projects for its 25th anniversary

Home Forums Off Topic SEGA to announce new Sonic Projects for its 25th anniversary

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by KahunaDrake KahunaDrake 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/sega-will-announce-plans-for-sonics-25th-anniversary-early-next-year

Could it be that SEGA might do something big for the franchise?

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

I’ve lost hope after Sonic Boom.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

There’s already a good sonic game. Its called Freedom Planet.

0megablaster
    Participant

Let’s see how bad they’ll mess this up

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Colors and Generations gave me hope, Boom tore it right out of me.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

0megablaster
    Participant

Well I’ll be damned… Sega has a chance…
    I’m not sure what they have in mind but there is a chance it will be good.

But there is still an equal chance for it to turn into shit because it’s Sega
    Let’s pray to the gaming gods that they do this right and not cause another Sonic Boom or Sonic 0’6 to be made.

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Let’s pray to the gaming gods that they do this right and not cause another Sonic Boom or Sonic 0’6 to be made.

Man, I hope so. It’s always sad to see a gaming icon sunken to the neither-regions of mediocrity.
    I just want Ol’ Blue to retain some of his dignity. Sega can at least give him that luxury.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

0megablaster
    Participant

Man, I hope so. It’s always sad to see a gaming icon sunken to the neither-regions of mediocrity.
    I just want Ol’ Blue to retain some of his dignity. Sega can at least give him that luxury.

It’s either that or they take old Sonic (Especially the Sonic Boom sonic) out behind the shed with a rifle to put him out of his misery.

I hope they go back to the old sonic we all know and love.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

It’s either that or they take old Sonic (Especially the Sonic Boom sonic) out behind the shed with a rifle to put him out of his misery.

They call me Old Yeller…for they gonna take me out back and shoot me… -Alfred Alfer

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.