Resident Evil 2 Remake Confirmed!!

Home Forums Off Topic Resident Evil 2 Remake Confirmed!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nat
    Nat
    Participant

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/video/v4416479281001/capcom-confirms-a-remake-of-resident-evil-2.html

Could this be the light at the end of the shit stained Survival Horror tunnel? If this remake is anywhere near as good as the first Resident Evil Remake, then HELL YES!!

Maybe if the game sells enough copies, game companies may decide to start investing in the genre again. Fingers crossed 🙂

- There was a signature here... it's gone now...

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

I wouldn’t say it’s the light at the end of the tunnel, I’d say it’s more of a lamp in the middle of the tunnel.

Don’t get me wrong, Resident Evil 2 is an awesome game. I’d call it the best survival horror game there is… but I’ve played it who knows how many times and I don’t want something I’ve already tasted. I want something fresh, original, brand-new instead of the same cake with different icing.

I’m sick of remakes, give us something new! (And for those saying it can’t be made, there’s no way to mix action and horror together; take a look at Resident Evil 4 (best game in the series in my opinion))

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.