Regarding the new video…

Home Forums Off Topic Regarding the new video…

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  HulderRia 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

I’m sorry, but I HAD to do this. I just had to do.

Cinemax, If you’re watching this, please don’t slit my throat in the night.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I regret nothing.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

HulderRia
    Participant

I may or may not be tempted to draw a film noir inspired picture of cinemax.

…but I think this is better than anything I can make. x)

Please excuse my attrocious english. ouo

0megablaster
    Participant

I’m not surprised by this at all xD I was hoping someone would write some fanfiction on it

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I’m not surprised by this at all xD I was hoping someone would write some fanfiction on it

I might do just that…

Attachments:

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

I was hoping someone would write some fanfiction on it

Ooh, I think I have a draft somewhere in my PC…

0megablaster
    Participant

The spark of fanart starts the fire of fanfiction. This will probably not end well xD

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Ah, here’s my small draft. Ehem…

“As he stood there in the shower, slowly rubbing the mint-scented soap against his soft skin; Laughingman closed his eyes and started drifting his mind away. As he carefully caressed his skin and the steamy hot water kept running, he fantasized about the tall handsome man with the fedora (well, had a fedora…). Lost in his own mind, he couldn’t hear the shower door sliding behind him. He was suddenly surprised by a pair of hands that reached behind him, strongly grasping him. As the hands kept going up, he sensually swayed his body left and right as the warm water sprayed away the soapy bubbles in his body.

-“Don’t mind if I join in?” The mysterious shadowy man softly asked.

-“I’ve been waiting for you”. Laughingman eagerly replied, now knowing who was the man behind him.

As the two of them were standing there, Laughingman turned to see his cherish and joy, standing there with a great look of lust in his face. As the two softly engaged their eyes, a passionate and slow kiss erupted.

-“Figured it was only a matter of time until you came to me, Max”, Laughingman said.

-“I couldn’t resist” said Max. “We’re two white males who are close friends. It is only natural by Tumblr and the Cinemax x Laughingman petitions that the two of us are secretly in love; and I simply cannot reject fate”.

As the hot water kept stroking the two bodies now interlocked in a passionate dance, the man with the fedora (Oh right, he no longer has it…) approached his lover’s ear and whispered.

-“I have a.. big surprise for you”.

The man with the iconic laugh giggled like a schoolgirl and sensually begged “Oh, give it to me”. Max softly grabbed his head and pointed it to their left. Laughingman’s eyes opened slowly as the big, tall shadow on the other side of the shower approached. He couldn’t hold on his pleasure and let it all out as soon as he heard the shadow talk.

-“This isn’t ogre yet” the shadow said. “It’s never ogre”.

——————————————————————————————————————-

I just spent 10 minutes writing this shit, and I have no regrets. XD

0megablaster
    Participant

Jesus Christ… It begins xD

HulderRia
    Participant

That escalated far too quickly 😀

I almost expected the Dark master to appear

Please excuse my attrocious english. ouo

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.