"Not suffering enough"

Home Forums Off Topic "Not suffering enough"

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Here’s an image I found on the internet which gave me sort of a wake up call:

Translation:

“In this picture we see two helpless women “survivors” from “online harassment” narrating their terrible experiences to the UN. The women in the background haven’t suffered enough to speak about their experiences”

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

0megablaster
    Participant

*Sigh* shit like this just disappoints me. Almost to the point where it hurts -_-

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

South Park’s “Safe Space” episode made a similar, wonderful joke: These celebrities are bring trolled and they’re such narcissists that they can’t stand hearing bad things about them. So they start a charity called “Shameless America” where there’s pics of people in third-world countries starving to death, and they’re saying how lucky they are that they’re not being body-shamed or trolled like the celebrities are.

It’s like, “fucking really???” First-world problems. They’re legitimate issues of women being KILLED for teaching girls to read and write under oppressive fundamentalist regimes. Yet a handful of narcissistic women spout their easily-debunked ideologies on the Internet, get called out on it and made fun of, and they cry about being victims.

They’ve essentially put a stick in their own bike spokes, and are now crying that they wrecked and have a scraped knee.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

South Park’s “Safe Space” episode made a similar, wonderful joke: These celebrities are bring trolled and they’re such narcissists that they can’t stand hearing bad things about them. So they start a charity called “Shameless America” where there’s pics of people in third-world countries starving to death, and they’re saying how lucky they are that they’re not being body-shamed or trolled like the celebrities are.

It’s like, “fucking really???” First-world problems. They’re legitimate issues of women being KILLED for teaching girls to read and write under oppressive fundamentalist regimes. Yet a handful of narcissistic women spout their easily-debunked ideologies on the Internet, get called out on it and made fun of, and they cry about being victims.

They’ve essentially put a stick in their own bike spokes, and are now crying that they wrecked and have a scraped knee.

Goddamn, now I feel bad for missing the episode. I need to see that.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.