New members introduction

Home Forums Off Topic New members introduction

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 2 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

Noe that the cheshire forums has been officially launched (meaning the forum tab is up top now) ima leave this board here for new pplz to introduce themselves.

DarkworkRabbit
    DarkworkRabbit
    Participant

*Now

Hello. Just a random artist passing through. u v u

VelcroRaptor
    VelcroRaptor
    Participant

Yay, introduction thread! Where everyone can try to figure out how to explain who they are without sounding awkward and fail (on my end, at least, since I suck at intros). :V

I’m VelcroRaptor! Call me whatever ya like, it doesn’t matter much to me. I’m a 20 year old working actress in Texas and a gigantic nerd who spends her time dorking around when not in a class or at rehearsals. If I’m not reading or prowling sites such as this in my free time, I’m probably doing something unrealistic such as being social or in a place called “outside”. I joined the site towards the end of January but might as well “formally” introduce myself, right?

Anyways, welcome to the site DarkworkRabbit! Can’t wait to see any art you might post! 8D

“We're actors — we're the opposite of people!”
    ― Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead"

DarkworkRabbit
    DarkworkRabbit
    Participant

Anyways, welcome to the site DarkworkRabbit! Can’t wait to see any art you might post! 8D

Heh, thanks. And I hope you’ll like that which I post~ I do hate to disappoint. xD

PandaWarlock
    PandaWarlock
    Participant

Welcome.
    I’m just a simple panda bear, orphaned at birth and taken in by a family of loving spiders. Growing up with 324 of my siblings, I always felt out of place, and when the truth about my adoption surfaced I was devastated. Taken up the dark arts in order to take over the world I got distracted by this peculiar thing called The Internet. And so here I am.

I apologize in advance for any mistakes I make on this forum. English is not my native language
    Hope we’ll have fun together. ^^

Kromovaracian
    Participant

I saw your recent videos about moral panics in gaming and found them very level-headed and refreshing. I started watching your other ones, too, and enjoyed them.

I’m a student from the UK currently doing research in Moscow. Hello everyone 😀

Excidius
    Excidius
    Participant

Greetings, I am an advanced creative writing student from the drab, wet isle known as England – part of the United Kingdom.
    I live in the north, in a relatively modest village. I enjoys writing, reading Marvel comic books, professional gaming and not being broke.

I am a half hipster and I hate extremely popular things, which puts me in a conflicted position about the state of Marvel culture, though thankfully most of it has been kept to the movies and I can reside in a comfortable community related to the comics. I am fairly fanatical about grammar and spelling, though I will do my best not to vigorously correct any mistakes I find.

You can call me Excidius, or Ex.

But Rúmil said: ‘Excidius was the first beginning, and beyond that no wisdom of the Valar or of Eldar or of Men can go.’

'Who was Excidius?' said Eriol. 'Was he of the Gods?'

'Nay,' said Rúmil, 'that he was not, for he made them. Excidius is the Lord for Always who dwells beyond the world; who made it and is not of it or in it, but loves it.'

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I’m Mr.K and I fight for justice…. Social Justice Warrior! *glitters and sparkles appear*

Nah, just fucking with you, people. I’m just a film reviewer that jumps on the action and face the waves of mainstream films to save your hard-earned cash on movies that might become waste of time or for those that want to find out what film could be an enjoyable experience for you and your buddies if you wanna have a decent at the movies. Also, I am a big fan of animation films especially of any studio from the West, East, you name it!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.