MTV Dear White Guys

Home Forums Off Topic MTV Dear White Guys

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

A few hours ago or a year ago (i have no idea), MTV decided to go on a “progressive” jerk-off parade by telling white people to fix their mistakes responsible for 2016 cause after all, white people are responsible for all the terrible things that happened last year:

I don’t know about you but I am sick of these entitled jerkoffs treating all types of people including whites as if they’re the ones responsible for 2016. The fact we these people are getting views by spitting out missinformation to the masses because they’re selfish attention whores with nothing better to do is proof of just how much we’re detached from facts that they turn it into goddamn hate wars which further complicates actual progression to society.

Fuck you MTV.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Also, this guy is a bigger disgrace to the black community than thugs or even Tyler FUCKING Perry. Not trying to be racist here but this guy is more of a punching bag when he opens his damn stupid mouth.

Attachments:

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

MTV has been wallowing in this kind of stupidity for a while now. And the worst part is that people are eating it up.
    For instance:

Luckily though, there are still reasonable people out there who are able to see through the BS.

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Good fucking god… This… What… How… When… Who…

Let’s be honest, should we really be concerned that a fucking network whose prime show is a bunch of stereotypical douchebags and whores being douchebags and whores, is messing in social issues?

As much as I’d like to say no, many people are stupid; so yes. We should be concerned. And it’s my professional opinion that this is the time to panic.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.