Mental health move over, Feminism is the panacea of the world!

Home Forums Off Topic Mental health move over, Feminism is the panacea of the world!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Shinra Kuroki Shinra Kuroki 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

I just saw this tidbit of stupidity from Laci Green.

archive.is/0mn7h

This is another in a reoccurring trend for SJWs and radfems to redefine their ideology as the panacea for all the world’s ills. They are now vocalizing that mental health is inferior to their ideologies. Feminism and social justice will never deliver on even one of their promises. Social justice will never make minorities equal, it will never improve race relations (funny how racism drives a huge wedge in race relations), and it will not make people who support it better people. Feminism will not help men, it will not help first wave women achieve equality (they already have it), and it will in no way in HELL fix mental health issues. It will however say that it can & distract from actual efforts to deal with mental health. It will jump up and down, promising to have all the answers. This is sickening. Most people have no issue with special snowflakes playing make believe, but I drawl the line here. This is unethical, immoral, & offensive to any sensible person. You can have your own mental delusion all you like, but when you start to demand people believe your ideology is the solution instead of advancement & general education in mental health, you have crossed the line of “offensive” to morally repugnant behavior. The mentally ill just joined the ranks of people who SJWs and radfems will gladly sell down the river in order to promote a selfish, self-centered ideology(s).

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.