Konami wants to know our opinions

Home Forums Off Topic Konami wants to know our opinions

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  0megablaster 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

http://www.mobilesurvey.blicx.com/?s=68d309812548887400e375eaa036d2f1&sysl=EN&slp=1

This is a survey made by Konami to try and listen to his fans. What do you guys think? Could it be some sort of trap?

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

The fact the link contains the words “mobile survey” gives me a very bad feeling. But still, I don’t think Konami is going to listen to the fans. Had they done that, we’d have P.T. again or it wouldn’t have been removed.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Konami Executive Board Meeting

“Okay, lets see if we can gain some valuable feedback from our customers.”

“Yes, I believe we can expect positive reception towards our move to the mobile gaming market and gambling machines.”

“Oh, god.”

“What?”

“One fan says: Dear Konami, You suck. How dare you turn your back on Silent Hill. If I could, I would violate you with a sodering iron. Sincerely screw you, A disgrunteld customer.”

“Holy shit.”

“They also added: P.S.: Make a new Castlevania, you bastards.

“Well, I guess we can add that to the list: make a Castlevania-themed pachinko machine. Next letter.”

Dear Konami, I am a big Pyramid Head fan. Can you please make a “adult” Pyramid Head simulator for the Oculus. I can’t get enough of my sexy rape monster. With love, Marie.”

“Pyramid Head fangirls are creepy. Seriously. What the fuck?”

“Well, sir, we have so far put Pyramid Head in the American installments, a kart racing game, and a Olympics game so I don’t see the harm in putting him in a virtual sex simulator.”

“Eh, true. It seems there is a market for it and Pyramid Head is our whored-out money-shot. Approved.”

In the boardroom, an low bellow of anguish could be heard along with the sounds of a giant rusty blade scrapping across cheap carpeting.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

0megablaster
    Participant

oh boy i’m gonna have fun with this [insert evil laugh here]

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Konami Executive Board Meeting

“Okay, lets see if we can gain some valuable feedback from our customers.”

“Yes, I believe we can expect positive reception towards our move to the mobile gaming market and gambling machines.”

“Oh, god.”

“What?”

“One fan says: Dear Konami, You suck. How dare you turn your back on Silent Hill. If I could, I would violate you with a sodering iron. Sincerely screw you, A disgrunteld customer.”

“Holy shit.”

“They also added: P.S.: Make a new Castlevania, you bastards.

“Well, I guess we can add that to the list: make a Castlevania-themed pachinko machine. Next letter.”

Dear Konami, I am a big Pyramid Head fan. Can you please make a “adult” Pyramid Head simulator for the Oculus. I can’t get enough of my sexy rape monster. With love, Marie.”

“Pyramid Head fangirls are creepy. Seriously. What the fuck?”

“Well, sir, we have so far put Pyramid Head in the American installments, a kart racing game, and a Olympics game so I don’t see the harm in putting him in a virtual sex simulator.”

“Eh, true. It seems there is a market for it and Pyramid Head is our whored-out money-shot. Approved.”

In the boardroom, an low bellow of anguish could be heard along with the sounds of a giant rusty blade scrapping across cheap carpeting.

Please tell me you’re gonna post this message. Tell me you’re gonna do it!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

0megablaster
    Participant

lol this is fun

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.