Kenny is leaving CCS

Home Forums Off Topic Kenny is leaving CCS

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I received a tweet from Kenny (since I do follow him on Twitter) that he is leaving the group due to not having enough motivation to make new content for the group. Here’s the full message by Kenny:

Leaving CheshireCatStudios

“Hey, guys. As you might have noticed over the past couple of months, I’ve dropped off of the face of the earth and haven’t produced anything new for CCS. This is because I have decided to depart from the team, and focus one hundred percent on my career outside of the Internet. There are a few reasons as to why I’ve made this decision, but chief among them is that I have lost the motivation and enthusiasm for producing new content. Sadly, I have felt this way for a couple of years now, and while I have tried to psyche myself up to produce more episodes of GGR, I haven’t been able to regain my lost mojo and get my head back in the game. This explains why I was demoted to secondary contributor status.

However, I would like to stress that while this is the end of my time on CCS, this is not goodbye. I might pop on Twitter from time to time, and I’d be more than happy to chat with you guys! Since I also have a WiiU and PS4, you can PM me so we can play some Rocket League, Smash Bros., or Mario Kart 8.

Once again, I’m sorry if I have disappointed you guys with my sudden departure, and with the cancellation of GGR. Just remember that LaughingMan, CineMax, and Katie are still producing content at CheshireCatStudios.com, so remember to stop by their youtube channel, and to follow them on Twitter. As for me, I say farewell.”

I will post the link to the message here:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1soffar

So yeah, GGR is dead… I was really looking forward to his new project.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

I’m really going to miss him. He had a really nice perspective that really contributed to the podcasts he was on. Like he really bounced off the personalities of the rest of CCS really well. He was a really good contributor & I’m going to miss his content. Time is valuable, so I don’t begrudge him for leaving. I hope his IRL career brings him fulfillment & happiness.

Also, blast you Mr. K, I was going to make a topic on this >.<

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Also, blast you Mr. K, I was going to make a topic on this >.<

There can be only one!!!

Attachments:

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Yeah, he hasn’t been active in a couple of months and when that happens, it seems like they’re leaving the CCS roster (like B-Mask).

Its sad to see him go and I wish him all the best with this life goals and aspirations.

Let it be known that his legacy will live on in the hearts and minds of CCS family.

Good night, sweet prince. May flocks of ducks quack thee to thy rest.

Kenny Farino: CCS contributor 2009(?)-2016

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Yeah, Kenny leaving was a blow to all of us, but we all honestly saw it coming. Hence why Max and I began working on a new two-man show (Wasted Effort). We can’t say we’re not disappointed to see him go, but the writing was on the wall for nearly a year.

Ken had a couple of other GGR episodes recorded, and Katie and I even offered to co-produce the next GGR episode for him (she doing the talky bits, I do the music videos). But, like he said he couldn’t get his head back in the game. Ken had also wanted to do a Farewell episode, but that also ultimately hasn’t been followed through with.

“You can lead a horse to water, but can’t make him drink it”

Ken has been with CCS since the very beginning, I’ve been the biggest supporter of GameJams/GameGlitch Radio, and we had some great fun with our friend, but ultimately the road was destined to fork and we had to go down our own paths. We wish him the best for his future. 🙂

At least we’re finding new work for Mel in the meantime. 🙂

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Double Post:

Why not make something? 😀 The web always needs creators. Hell, you might make something cool and be a part of our little clique 😉

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Double Post:

Why not make something? 😀 The web always needs creators. Hell, you might make something cool and be a part of our little clique 😉

I am. I’m writing 2 blogs regarding different topics with one being a complete remake of the stigma of Animation in the West and the other about the Ghostbusters controversy since I found some very bad things regarding the film. Plus, I am currently writing reviews for other films wheb it comes out and waiting for Hardcore Henry all while having writers block.

Ninety-Three
    Ninety-Three
    Participant

No… It can’t be true!

I am so sorry that Kenny has to leave CCS like this and goes out with a whimper.

Thank you for all your contributions Kenny!

0megablaster
    Participant

I’m starting up my own podcast with my group of friends. You all inspired me to try it out. Who know maybe someday i’ll have you guys on the show ^_^ it would be amazing

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Oh god, I just read this news; how the hell did I miss it?!

Anyways, it is sad, but I fully support Kenny in whatever he chooses to do. We’ll miss ya, Ken.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.