Jurassic Park Retrospective Video

Home Forums Off Topic Jurassic Park Retrospective Video

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Don’t let me down Jurassic World!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

God, I can’t wait for it to come out!

On the point of Jurassic Park, am I the only one who actually liked the 2nd and 3rd movies? Sure, I acknowledge they’re not the best, but hell, mindless dino action just pumps me up.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

God, I can’t wait for it to come out!

On the point of Jurassic Park, am I the only one who actually liked the 2nd and 3rd movies? Sure, I acknowledge they’re not the best, but hell, mindless dino action just pumps me up.

Dude, I’m so watching this in 3D! It is meant to be seen that way!

As for 2 and 3, I used to hate them but I now enjoy them as guilty pleasures but the stories in JP 2 and 3 are the reasons that made me go mad because it didn’t go as deep or interesting as it should have and with Jurassic World being an ACTUAL sequel to the first film (the 2 and 3rd never happened due to JW being a reboot) that expands the JP mythos with the park being fully open and realized, my dreams just came true.

Narlgoth
    Narlgoth
    Participant

I got plenty of love for JP, but I’m still pretty apprehensive about Jurassic World!

I’ve got a ‘its going to be awesome- in all the worst ways possible’ attitude and I think with that mentality I can’t be disappointed!

I loved all three JPs though. I had a soft soft spot for the second one as I read the book prior to the film and there was no way they could have adapted it into a movie- I think they did a pretty good job, and the T Rex/cliff/trailers scene is lifted quite well from the source material.

The third one was well… not the greatest, but if nothing else it was a guilty pleasure. Plus it gave us that super Pteranodon scene.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@Narigoth I’m excited because it expands the damn mythos of JP. Too bad the reactions are full of whiny hypocrites (Youtube commenters bitching about CGI looking fake and how it’s gonna corrupt the franchise despite not being out yet).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.