I'm back from my vacations!!!

Home Forums Off Topic I'm back from my vacations!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Hello everyone! I’m finally back home from my 3 weeks vacation with my family from Italy, Paris and Swuitzerland. Had a great ton of fun and the food was freaking delicious (the pasta and pizzas at Italy are SO GOOD!) and we took a shit ton of pictures that will take a while to post!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

Welcome back ^-^

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Hello everyone! I’m finally back home from my 3 weeks vacation with my family from Italy, Paris and Swuitzerland. Had a great ton of fun and the food was freaking delicious (the pasta and pizzas at Italy are SO GOOD!) and we took a shit ton of pictures that will take a while to post!

Qui sarai sempre il benvenuto!

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Qui sarai sempre il benvenuto!

That means “You’re always welcome here” in French right?

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.