If you want a remastered game, you have to buy a special edition: FUCK YOU.

Home Forums Off Topic If you want a remastered game, you have to buy a special edition: FUCK YOU.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Will Only Be Available With Infinite Warfare

Let me start by saying that I’m sick of remakes. I think they’re a cheap and crappy way to garnish and suck more money out of the community and I won’t lie, I have wanted a remake of Modern Warfare. It’s one of my favorite shooters and I would buy it, but Activision has decided for who-the-fuck-knows-what kind of reason to hold onto it and give only to those who are willing to purchase a special edition of their new title, Infinite Warfare.

Where’s the logic behind this? Seriously? Yeah, Activision wasn’t the most generous developer with their 11-maps-DLC-per-game idea, but even this is a new low for them. There’s a lot of money to be garnered from a MW remake and by denying it to those who can’t afford or don’t want the new game coming out, the potential this has is gonna go low. This is a Mr. Krabs level greed; it’s fucking bullshit.

But enough of me ranting and venting my anger toward these fucks, what’s your opinion on this sort of action? Even if not MW, what would you think if game developers started hoarding remakes and remasters as special edition bait?

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Jake_L
    Jake_L
    Participant

Certainly beats the ass amount of content offered by their other “special editions”. Here’s hoping they do something a la Metro Redux or Tr: Definitive for Modern Warfare, like adding on the newer perks systems of the later games. Because fuck everything if you think the original MP system has aged even remotely well.

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

I only played 6 MP matches in my entire life on World at War; and all the squeakers, campers and hackers were enough for me to quit it, so I’ve never played the newer games on multiplayer; but I do wish they added the bot system from Black Ops 2. The closest thing to that is the pezbots mod for MW on PC.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.