Hello c:

Home Forums Member Spotlight Hello c:

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  HulderRia 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

HulderRia
    Participant

I’ve been itching to join the forums for three years, and finally encouraged myself into doing so.
    At the moment I will refrain from telling too much about myself because of some personal reasons.
    (*cough*tumblr*cough*)

I’m an artist in the middle of my twenties from Norway, and currently an apprentice in profiling design. I’ve yet to find the correct translation of it from Norwegian to English, but it has a lot to do with graphic design and media printing.
    I’ve always been passionated about comics, music and movies, so I will for the most part keep myself to those topics.
    I have a huge facination for norse folklore and mythology, since I wasn’t norwegian enough as it is. P:

I hope I manage not to embarrass myself here with my english. πŸ˜€

Please excuse my attrocious english. ouo

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Welcome, HulderRia!

Also, don’t be shy. We won’t bite lol.

So you’re an artist and you like Norse mythology? That’s cool. I’m somewhat of a mythology buff myself and I like the Norse legends (probably the only reason I am interested in Marvel’s Thor films). Unfortunately, I can’t art that great but I still draw anyways (I’m more of a writer).

Anyways, enjoy yourself on the CCS forums and feel free to post topics! πŸ™‚

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Welcome to CCS!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

demoneater
    Participant

welcome I am a newbie here to so don’t worry if you get into trouble you can probably shift blame on me.

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Velkommen!

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

HulderRia
    Participant

Tusen takk for den varme velkomsten! πŸ˜€ (thank you for your warm welcoming)

I hope I learn new things down the road while here, and spread some knowledge myself.

(and I will keep that promise to mind demoneater πŸ˜‰ )

Please excuse my attrocious english. ouo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.