Get Out Trailer: White People Are Evil! The Movie

Home Forums Off Topic Get Out Trailer: White People Are Evil! The Movie

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Dukect Dukect 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

What do you get when you combine Jason Blum, the producer of Insidious, The Gift, Paranormal Activity and Unfriended, with sketch comedian Jordan Peele writing & directing his first feature film? None other than whatever the hell I just watched!

Get Out is a film about a multicultural couple who must survive his girlfriend evil racist family (cause they’re white and considering the subject matter regarding the whole #BlackLivesMatter trend going on, I wouldn’t be surprised if this movie had anything to do with it) who used hypnosis on black folks to do their chores. Filled with jumpscares, giving out exposition to audiences too stupid to pay attention, cashing in on a cultural trend and more, this modern horror flick is just for you!! Looks like I will bring this movie up to the Halloween livestream… Can’t wait and I want to know what @dukect thinks about this trailer.

“Meanwhile, LaughingMan, Cinemax, The Fuboo & Katie watch the trailer. After that ordeal, this are their reactions:

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Dukect
    Dukect
    Participant

Well I got some things to say about it so stay tuned

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.