Furious 7 director to make Aquaman movie.

Home Forums Off Topic Furious 7 director to make Aquaman movie.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=118462

So, director James Wan (Famous for Furious 7, The Conjuring, Dead Silence and the first SAW movie) is making a new Aquaman movie with Jason Momoa (Aquaman from the upcoming Batman vs. Superman movie) playing the character from the title.

Now, I don’t know about you, but I’m starting to get VERY skeptical about this. Let me be clear, I think James Wan is a great director; his films are entertaining and they are well received by critics but seeing the type of movies he makes, I’m not sure he’d be the appropriate director for a superhero movie. So, what’s your opinion about this?

Hey, maybe we’ll have a scene where Aquaman participates in illegal races with sea horses!

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

He can nail it. After all, not every DC film has to be directed by Zack Snyder, I don’t mind other directors tackle different DC properties (still love Snyder though).

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.