#FreedomOfTweets

Home Forums Off Topic #FreedomOfTweets

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  0megablaster 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

So a few days ago, Milo (@Nero) & Lauren Southern did an 8 hour live stream in order to raise money & awareness of Gregory Elliott. Elliott has been in a mulit-year long legal battle. His crime boils down to nothing short of disagreeing with a feminist over twitter. Under court order, Elliott can not use any device that can connected to the internet, and seeing he is a Graphic Design/Artist, that basically made him unemployed.

Well feminists are on the reprisal, trying to paint Elliott as a monster, despite the court transcripts being open to all to see the truth.

https://archive.is/xTxi8#selection-10907.47-10907.65

Now I wouldn’t take my word as proof Elliott didn’t do nothing, so here are some exerts from the closing arrangement for the defense. These quotes are from the testimony of Ms. Guthrie during the trial:

Q. You knew that … you knew personally that Gregory Elliott was responding to defend himself?

A. He’s entitled to defend himself to the world, but not to me.

Q. Okay.

A. He’s not entitled to an audience from me, Mr. Murphy.

Q. Okay. And that’s what it comes down to, would you agree with me, that you don’t believe that Mr. Elliott is entitled to defend himself to you?

A. To me. Yeah … no, I don’t believe he is.

Q. Right. Okay. No matter what you say to or about Mr. Elliott, agreed?

A. There were a lot of people who backed me up on what I said about him, a lot of people, Mr. Murphy.

Q. Two of whom are …

A. Two of the dozens, yeah.

Q. Two of whom are the complainants in this case, right?

A. Yes. Yes.4*

4* Stephanie Guthrie: July 23, 2014, p. 107, lines 22732, p. 109, lines 1710

Q: Okay. Can you tell me where before September 9, 2012, you ever asked Mr. Elliott to stop contacting you?

A: I don’t believe I did, but I did block him and I did stop responding to his many attempts at contacting me.

Q: So you don’t believe you told Mr. Elliott to stop contacting you before September 9, 2012?

A: No, I don’t believe I did.

Q. You were trying to ruin Bendilin Spurr’s life, correct?

A. I was trying to let as many people as possible know that this was something Bendilin Spurr had done. And if they believed it was wrong, and if they believed it was disgusting, and if they took action that subsequently ruined Bendilin Spurr’s life, then he was the one who ruined it and not me, Mr. Murphy.

Q. Right. So …

A. I was a messenger.

Q. So you were the messenger. So a 24 year-old kid in Sault Saint Marie makes a face punch game for whatever reason he has to make it?

A. Are you suggesting there’s a valid reason?

Q. If a kid makes a face punch game, and his life is ruined, and you’re just the messenger, that’s a-okay with Stephanie Guthrie?

A. Well, 24 years old is not a kid. Certainly old enough to appreciate the severity of your actions. And I would not feel sorry about that. If that happened, that would be his actions that got him where he was. His choices.

Q. So you being the messenger of a message that ruins Bendilin Spurr’s life is okay with you, yes or no?

A. Yes.

Q. Thank you.

*Feminists trying to ruin Bendilin Spurr’s life was the topic Elliott disagreed with the plaintiffs & started this issue.

There even more craziness in the defense’s closing argument. I encourage you to read it for yourself.

Here’s the #FreedomOfTweets live stream

The story as told by Brietbatt

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/11/19/a-life-ruined-by-feminists-and-the-state-only-the-internet-can-save-gregory-alan-elliott/

The closing argument for the defense I have referenced in this post:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8A8TBLPhrPFT0hNLVpXZDNTT2M/view

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

0megablaster
    Participant

You have got to be kidding me… Feminists have gone to a new level of low I swear…

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.