Five Nights at Freddy's Podcast – Easteregg Hunt

Home Forums CCS Video Podcast Five Nights at Freddy's Podcast – Easteregg Hunt

This topic contains 35 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  0megablaster 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

I really did not know what to make of the whole thing other than a clever parody of jumpscares/horror tropes.

At the end, I was like: “Is Dark Master trying to create his own version of Se7en or something?”

B-mask was truly the lucky one that day.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

@LM: Shit there were prizes? If I had known that I would have actually tried xD (My sin would probably be greed) and as for the ending, I would guess the latter =u=

CineMax
    CineMax
    Participant

@Seven Deadly Sins: It was a matter of seeing which sin fit which member of Cheshire Cat Studios the best, really.

Pride: LaughingMan has made numerous ‘egomaniac’ jokes over the course of numerous different videos. So, this one’s pretty self-explanatory.

Sloth: This isn’t so much a comment on Ken’s persona or his work ethic. It mostly has to do with his speech patterns/delivery style on the show. Ken’s own words from the penultimate Patreon fan meet-n-greet stream: “Yeah, my voice is pretty monotone. That’s just the way I Zzzzzzzzz…” Sadly, narcolepsy wasn’t available. So, I had to go with sloth.

Wrath: What can I say? Even the best of us are not without their faults.

Lust: I’m surprised this one has people at a loss. Has everyone forgotten that it was the Fuboo who made the now infamous analogy: “Horror games are like sex!” That, and all of the indecent Professor Layton/Portal erotic fanart we catch her drawing all the time. Yeesh. ಠ_ಠ

Gizmo
    Gizmo
    Participant

@Andrew and Katie: whoop! 😀 *highfives*

@LM: Knowing you guys I’d say there is something more to it that hasn’t been said or seen. But I digress, I honestly think that you guys were trying to show people how true horror’s really done and maybe give a few tips on do’s and dont’s along with it.

"Would you rather die a hero, or live long enough to see your self become the villian?"

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

This isnt your average everyday Dark Lord, this is…Advanced Dark Lord

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/33/33781e7b82ad9ee982ea00bc62184d85972e5cb43940063b7b019727c70807ca.png

0megablaster
    Participant

did anybody noticed the names changed from the usual names to some of the 7 deadly sins? lol

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.