Five Nights at Freddy's Podcast – Easteregg Hunt

Home Forums CCS Video Podcast Five Nights at Freddy's Podcast – Easteregg Hunt

This topic contains 35 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  0megablaster 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Hello, guys! new here 🙂

Wow, this was a great podcast.

Weird things I noticed:

Laughingman’s eyes blacking out

At the end, I had to really slow down the video to see their names in red.

Laughingman=Pride (heh, the gravest sin of all)

Kenny= Sloth

Fuboo=Lust (?)

Cinemax= Wrath

I hope that is correct

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Arcangel
    Arcangel
    Participant

Katie Bolt: “I’m totally taking another whack at this later tho, maybe I can be second place :3”

No need, my dear! I am quite certain I have pegged all of the ones you have missed! MWAH-HAH-HAH! Check em out!!!!

“Perhaps the most tragic thing about mankind is that we are all dreaming about some magical garden over the horizon, instead of enjoying the roses that are right outside today.”
    ― Andrew Carnegie

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

@gizmo:
    Nice catch with the first one there!
    But shit dude I couldn’t even see the second one until I pulled it onto photoshop and adjusted the brightness, damn. No wonder I missed it! My screen must suck or something, dang 😛 Oh well haha

Gizmo
    Gizmo
    Participant

Amazing Arcangle! I wasn’t sure it the Shadow in the Static was just me or not, Great Job!

"Would you rather die a hero, or live long enough to see your self become the villian?"

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

@Andrew: Ahhhh SHIT dude I totally had suspicions about that ad one and the bottom static shadow one but I couldn’t be sure and I didn’t want to look like a dumbass so I decided to skip em ;P

The others though I had missed, well played sir!

Arcangel
    Arcangel
    Participant

@Katie: Twas quite fun. I feel this was more of a joint effort than a race. You found all yours first, after all! I just mopped up the remains! So, I say GG to you as well! ^^

“Perhaps the most tragic thing about mankind is that we are all dreaming about some magical garden over the horizon, instead of enjoying the roses that are right outside today.”
    ― Andrew Carnegie

Arcangel
    Arcangel
    Participant

So, it seems that between Katie, Gizmo, and I, we have discovered (all?) the easter eggs! That was incredibly fun, and you should do these more often from now on! (Not every video, mind you, because it loses its novelty) And to the victor(s) go the spoils! What have you for us, oh mighty lords of the sarcastic arts? XD

― Andrew Carnegie

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

@gizmo: Hmm, I don’t recall the “Aaaand wait-” audio. *scratches head*
    But good job on finding two of the other Dark Master eastereggs. As they say: The ‘eyes’ have it.
    (goes to the corner of the room in shame for the trite pun)

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

@arcangel: Well done! That’s all of them … Until Max tells me that he added more that not even I know about.

We’ll have to make this a running theme. Or just say it is and have you guys search endlessly for things that aren’t there 😉

As for a prize. Hmmmmm, we’ll have to think of something fun for everyone who participated, and especially the top 3 who found the most hidden images.

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Also I was asked earlier about the 4 Deadly Sins over our heads and while Max was the one who originally created them, maybe I can shed light on some confusion (??):

LM = Pride: yeah, I can be cocky and joke about “like hearing the sound of my own voice”

Max = Wrath. That’s a given. You should hear him when I skip a night of Podcast editing duty. WHOO BOY. XD

Ken = Sloth. Not sure on this one, but maybe it’s just a play on not hearing from Ken on CCS for long stretches of time?

Fuboo = Lust. I’d joke “cuz gurl”, but more likely than not it’s because she’s been on record saying “I’ll ship CM x LM if the price is right” *cringe*

That and Gluttony, Envy, and Greed are much harder to pin down.

Arcangel
    Arcangel
    Participant

That would be I who asked. Thank you so much for elaborating! Mels label makes more sense to me now. XD

― Andrew Carnegie

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

@arcangel: No prob. Glad I could B.S. my way to a satisfactory explanation 😀

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

And here I thought Fuboo was Lust cause she has three kids and you kno- *shot*

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

@Andrew and Gizmo: High five dudes we tag-teamed it 😀 Hurray~

@LM: Oh prizes? Neato I didn’t expect prizes! But yeah I’d love to see this become a semi-regular thing haha, that would be awesome

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Well that was a fun way to get you guys to rewatch the vid- er, I mean, uhh, practice your deductive skills! Yeah that’s it!

Skimming through some of the comments floating around regarding the jumpscare ending and our list of criteria (do’s and don’ts) here’s one question that will bake your noodles:

Exactly what were we aiming for with our eastereggs and ending?
    Were we practicing a slightly more cerebral way to convey horror, by creating a slower burn for the astute that climaxed to a shocking conclusion?
    Or, were we parodying our list of “dont’s” with our creepy text, images, and the “don’t die at the end” jumpscare?

We’ll let you decide that 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.