Five Nights at Freddy's Podcast – Easteregg Hunt

Home Forums CCS Video Podcast Five Nights at Freddy's Podcast – Easteregg Hunt

This topic contains 35 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  0megablaster 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

So the new video is up and live, but there’s bound to be some confusion about the ending. However, the more observant of our fans will likely know that there is something “off” right from the start. Maybe you caught a glimpse of something that you weren’t sure was there…

Can you find all of the “glitches” and eastereggs that CineMax and I left in the video?

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

Props to Fuboo for the art and to Max and LM for their “expert” editing

rubenbanuelos
    Participant

Found the first! (Or I think it’s the first)

Let’s say it has something to do with a film featuring Morgan Freeman.

CineMax
    CineMax
    Participant

Screencaps, ladies and gentlemen. It makes it more fun + we can then give you folks a definitive “Yup, you’ve got us!” or “Nah, keep looking!” :3

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Screencaps, ladies and gentlemen. It makes it more fun + we can then give you folks a definitive “Yup, you’ve got us!” or “Nah, keep looking!” :3

It would help if I added a way to add screencaps to the new Beta Forums.

AAaaannnnnnddddddd…
    Done! The forums now have image uploading capabilities.
    That’s what you get with USA tech support 😉

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Aahaaa ohman this was seriously really fun to do! Bravo, well done gentlemen~

So then, what’s my ‘score’? :p

Attachments:
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Not bad Katie, but you missed about 5 Dark Masters. 6 maybe?

@Watermarks: You’ll have to find the watermarks in the video (not just at the end) to better decipher them 😉

Except that third one, that’s a lyric I stole from Skinny Puppy’s “Worlock”:

Fitting though, considering the topic and placement. And the missing Dark Masters:
    “Wasted views…”

Now you’ll just have to go back through some of our past video podcasts and find others }:D

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Aaha wow that many huh? I must be losing my touch :p Didn’t screenie the stuff at the very end tho cause I figure that one was too obvious to count

Oh hmm, you don’t say? Innnnteresting…I shall have to look closer then! Also I like that song~

Uh oh past stuff too huh? Awesome, should keep me busy then :B

Arcangel
    Arcangel
    Participant

Awwwww, darn it Katie! So much time scouring to be beaten to the punch by you! I need to be quicker on my feet if I want to beat you at this game! 😛
    I will not be so easily overtaken next time! (Should there BE a next time…) >:)

“Perhaps the most tragic thing about mankind is that we are all dreaming about some magical garden over the horizon, instead of enjoying the roses that are right outside today.”
    ― Andrew Carnegie

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Just a heads up, there’s little bits and bobs floating around our older videos, but nothing like Dark Master cameos. A few hidden messages, sure, but nothing consequential. No sense wasting precious moments of life on it.

However, the last time that I checked the Five Nights at Freddy’s video, there are two other Dark Master cameos that you should “look” for.
    For the other four… well, ever get that feeling that you are being watched?
    *COUGH HINT COUGH*

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

(Should there BE a next time…)

I’d say it’s a safe bet 😉

Besides, Katie hasn’t won the game completely yet. Still six to go.

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

I will probably loseeeee cause I am part way into an all-nighter and I can’t see straight :V Wouldn’t be good at picking out details atm

Go Andrew this is your time to shine! Better hurry and find the stuff before I re-gain control of my eyes hehe

I’m totally taking another whack at this later tho, maybe I can be second place :3

Viredae
    Viredae
    Participant

Well, that taught me not to just listen to the podcast while I play video games, you earned yourself a re-watch.

Gizmo
    Gizmo
    Participant

I’ve found a few new Easter Eggs that I thought I should share. The last one is a audio clip I heard around 1:52. I thought It was worth checking out so I tried to slow it down. What do guys think?

"Would you rather die a hero, or live long enough to see your self become the villian?"

Gizmo
    Gizmo
    Participant

Regular version here

Attachments:
    1. wait.wav

"Would you rather die a hero, or live long enough to see your self become the villian?"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.