Final Fantasy XV 4chan leak: Cut Content

Home Forums Off Topic Final Fantasy XV 4chan leak: Cut Content

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by shenyongo shenyongo 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

While I have been enjoying Final Fantasy XV for the most part so far, I have found the main story’s presentation a bit questionable. Don’t get me wrong, I love the exploration aspects (it literally feels like the world map of the older games but as a huge open map), the characters feel and act like regular people rather than just being anime tropes for a change (looking at you FFXIII), and the combat and gameplay feels engaging. But I can’t help but feel like somethings are missing from the main story (in terms of storytelling and structure that is).
    Well after watching this video, I now know why. As it turns out a lot of content was not only heavily changed but also cut out of the final product.

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

You have probably seen these seens before in trailers for Versus XIII or XV, this is just to sum up some of the concepts that were abandoned during XV’s long development.

Of course, some people are trying to pin the blame on those “EVIL FINAL FANTASY FANS” for hating their special snowflake FFXIII…….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.