Films in Development Hell

Home Forums Off Topic Films in Development Hell

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I’m working on a little blog post regarding my top 10 films in development hell because it’s one of those topics that’s always interesting to talk because of he many engaging ideas for a movie (whenever it’s original, sequel, remake, adaptation or reboot) that get shafted by unfortunate timing or executives being massive cowards into taking creative risks. Since a lot of us love to talk films, I was thinking of starting a discussion thread to talk about film concepts that we love to see get made one day or stay dormant for years to come.

So, I’m asking you guys: What are films stuck in development hell would you like to see get made?

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Jake_L
    Jake_L
    Participant

The third XXX movie where Xander’s supposed to come back. I love me some Vin Diesel popcorn flicks, dude had charisma.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

The third XXX movie where Xander’s supposed to come back. I love me some Vin Diesel popcorn flicks, dude had charisma.

They’re already making XXX 3 and it’s slated for next year.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Also, just for a quick update that I am almost finish with my list and hopefully it will be posted later tonight!

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

It’s here guys! Have fun!

http://www.themrkreviewshow.blogspot.com/2016/07/top-10-films-in-development-hell.html?m=1

Jake_L
    Jake_L
    Participant

Well it’s about fuckin’ time. After State of the Union flopped I’d lost hope.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Well it’s about fuckin’ time. After State of the Union flopped I’d lost hope.

Actually, XXX 3 is a reboot/sequel to the first one and it means State of the Union never happened.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

My second part on this topic is up! Enjoy!

http://themrkreviewshow.blogspot.com/2016/09/top-10-films-in-development-hell-part-2.html?m=1

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

My third part of the Development Hell list! Enjoy!

http://themrkreviewshow.blogspot.com/2016/10/top-10-films-in-development-hell-part-3.html

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.