Feminist propaganda humor, how not to be funny

Home Forums Off Topic Feminist propaganda humor, how not to be funny

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Shinra Kuroki Shinra Kuroki 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

So recently College Humor got into quite the hoopla over a video they made on their YouTube channel called “What If Bears Killed One In Five People?”. It got so bad they had to disable comments on their video. I also just watched a review of another feminist humor video called “How Gender Inequality Sounds to Normal People”. I was not amused.

Feminist humor, has there ever been such an ironic oxymoron? Feminism, you can’t joke about “triggering & problematic” things, is trying to use humor to get their point across? Well the fact they’re trying to use an art form they’ve been trying to censor is funny in a “I can’t believe the blatant hypocrisy” kind of way. I said it once, I’ll say it again “Artists should never align themselves with censors. It’s only a matter of time before the censor back stabs you”. But besides insulting our intelligence by trying to use humor as propaganda, what else is wrong with these videos that makes them so unfunny.

You know the saying “It’s funny because it’s true”, these videos are “Unfunny because it’s untrue”. The start of the second video is quick to that point. Women are judged by what they’re wearing, even when doing ground breaking science. Like feminists didn’t make Matt Taylor’s revolutionary achieve all about his shirt. Also, the “1 in 5” is already so far spread even Obama uses it. God, how stupid do you have to be to believe that. I would tear it apart, but that is what Based Mom is for.

Also, the whole “boys will be boys” is just absurd. Did feminists watch that episode of the Simpsons guest staring Judge Judy & think that is how the actual legal system works? Mean while, in reality, it’s actually women who are getting lighter sentences & reduced sentences for the same crime as men.

The wage gap has been disproven by just about every economics worth their weight in salt. The gaps feminism won’t acknowledge is the life expectancy gap, the suicide gap, the education gap, & the sentencing gap; all gaps that favor women over men.

We’re doing nothing about rape, except rigging the system in a unfair way that will inevitably make more male victims of false rape accusations & false convictions of rape. If this is what feminists consider doing nothing, I’m afraid of what they consider actually doing something.

I could complain all day about this video, but it just kind of sad to see feminist humor. Comedy is a revolution against the unjust & when the unjust try to use comedy it is a sad and pathetic counterfeit.

So what is the most unfunny thing you have ever seen (that was trying to be funny). I doubt you’ll top mine. Think of this as the evil parallel universe version of the thread “Post the Funniest thing you can find here!!!” ^-^

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.