Feminist Frequency's 2015 Annual Report

Home Forums Off Topic Feminist Frequency's 2015 Annual Report

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Shinra Kuroki Shinra Kuroki 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jake_L
    Jake_L
    Participant

I don’t even think there are polite words for the fuckery at works at FF with the immense financial boom of 440k (rounding down) in donations that happened the ass end of ’14 with the “threat” — which is serious and unfortunate, I’m not that heartless — of the campus massacre. I’ll call it as I see it: pity money from gullible self-frustrated “progressivists” wanting to have something to say “Hey! I was part of that!” during their empty, pointless lives.

The whole of the report document is a lot of grandstanding of FF’s “accomplishments” last year, update on the award winning (PPPFFFFT!!!) Tropes VS Women series, regurgitating the promises and plans of her kickstarter — that nearly four years old — and even more FUCKING LIES. For you folks with more patience than I, and commentary by MM or those who are not.

Report: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zy838lv84dz3uas/ff-annualreport-2015.pdf?dl=0

Matt’s vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Jrd61fVZg

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

I don’t think there is anything to add about the business sense of Anita & FF. Anita is a great sales woman, she made sub par internet videos into a lot of money. Her profit margins are impressive. The fact it’s profitable is sad. Stupid people need to stop being stupid. Tricksters, soothsayers, & charlatans should stop taking advantage of people. Everything has been said, there’s literally nothing of importance to be added, and nothing significance has changed since last time someone berated FF. I’m not saying you shouldn’t hate Anita’s practices &/or FF, but complaining about it has become rather passe.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.