Favorite Marvel Villains

Home Forums Off Topic Favorite Marvel Villains

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

So today B-Mask on twitter asked his followers about there favorite 5 marvel villains and why.

Here are mine

1. Doctor Doom – Geopolitics is a really interesting topic. Doom runs the country of Latveria and in some portrayals, he’s a good ruler to them. It kind of reminds me of plots to assassinate Hitler and some of the US’s interactions with the Middle East. Doctor Doom reminds me of Lex Luthor in this way, he uses the law to his benefit and sets up a system to where you can’t keep him behind bars because a possible war and/or civil unrest in Latveria.

2. Magneto – Being gay really makes me sympathize with Magneto. His back story is all you need to know to justify why he wants to wipe out the non-mutants. He’s more misguided than evil and in some comics and shows, he joins the X-men.

3. Mystique – Mystique is one of the most useful mutants to have on a team. She can turn people against each other and no one would be none the wiser that she was playing them all. She also is just a tempest of drama with just her own back story.

4. Vapora – Vapora is a gasoline vapor monster used in a PSA comic for the Punisher. I mainly put her down as a joke since I can’t think of any more really good, 3 dimensional villains. I’m sure there is more, but I only wanted to put down villains I really knew about and knew about them from one then one time line/ cannon/ comics are weird.

Let me know what your favorite Marvel villains are and also tell me what you think of my choices.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

1.-The Green Goblin. I’ve liked him since I was a kid and he’s still my favorite villain. This guy is a frigging psycho. Pumpkin bombs, a glider and a goblin costume, how can I say no to that?

2.-The black Spiderman suit/Venom. It’s a mix of all the bad things Peter Parker, your friendly neighbor Spiderman, has. It takes the image of a hero, someone you can trust and it twists it into the image of something you can’t wait to get the fuck away. That and I like his tongue.

3.-Ultron. He’s evil, but he’s not evil. He’s the only one who shows us that human beings are evil by nature. Destructive, contaminating, fast-growing and hungry. He’s not evil, he just sees how things are, and he’s willing to put everything on the line to complete his mission: save the human race from itself. I’d say he ties on my favorite villain with the Green Goblin.

4.-Magneto. He’s the perfect representation of what happens when the world chews someone and said someone chews back. He’s strong in his conviction, he believes firmly in his cause and he’s not afraid of anything. I respect the guy.

5.-Galactus. He’s the eater of worlds. I think that’s enough to be on the top of the list.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.