E3 2016 preview

Home Forums Off Topic E3 2016 preview

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dukect
    Dukect
    Participant

Its that time of year my fellow CCS forum goers its time for Electronic Entertainment Expo 2016 what are you people are looking forward to what the big 3 console produces Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony. Also what will be the big game that will be talked after the show.

I get the feeling that Microsoft is going to steal the show but what are your thoughts about the coming event.

I’m also going to do an Livestream commentary on my Youtube channel by the way on most of the E3 press conferences as Nintendo is not doing one.

Anyway that’s it from me Dukect peace

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I’m looking forward to Nintendo’s E3 cause I want to see more games from them and announce more DLC expansions for Mario Maker.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Ehhh… any more watching E3 is like going to the movies just for the theatrical trailers. Every year it’s just pre-rendered CGI, vague trailers, fade to black cliffhangers, and promises that very few companies keep. The only value is the occassional laugh.

#E3Jaded

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@laughingman Don’t forget cringeness that comes to E3!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

Im looking forward to the PC expo. From the looks of the schedule it looks like itll only be 1 hour instead of the 3 hour show from last time. I actually liked the format but it went on waaaaaay too long.

Jake_L
    Jake_L
    Participant

Looking forward to ME:Andromeda. Mass Effect is without a doubt my favorite franchise and I’m looking forward to what Bioware and EA have in store—my lingering disappoint with the ending of ME3 aside, I enjoyed the conclusion of Shepard’s saga.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

The only games I care about is the Last Guardian (wait’n since 2006) and Kingdom Hearts 3 (wait’n since the PS3).
    Those bastards better deliver.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

I think I’m only looking forward to ME: Andromeda and For Honor. Ubisoft’s already announced there’s going to be no Assassin’s Creed in 2016, and if I just won’t care if Microsoft shows us Halo 6. (Unless they actually put back local co-op and get a better campaign).

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.