Cosplay?

Home Forums Off Topic Cosplay?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  0megablaster 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Just wondering if there are any cosplayers on the forums.

I don’t cosplay anymore but in the past but I have cosplayed as Tifa Lockhart from FF7 (AC style) and Itachi Uchiha from Naruto.
    I never cosplayed competitively. It was always just for fun with a group of friends.

Feel free to share your cosplay experiences and/or chat about cosplay in general here.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I never cosplay but I do want to try it someday like I want to cosplay Ryuka from Kill La Kill and I just love taking pictures like crazy when it comes to cosplay since I witnessed a lot of badass cosplays like the one time I met a Snake Eyes look a like (completely buff and stylish looking) during PRCC 2013.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

VelcroRaptor
    VelcroRaptor
    Participant

Oh man, this could get real awkward or real rad very quickly. XD

I used to cosplay Aqua from Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, but that was really it, and it was more of a two-year stint than anything else. Maybe I’ll discover a pic of it floating around online someday, but I won’t exactly go hunting for it.

“We're actors — we're the opposite of people!”
    ― Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead"

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

I don’t cosplay, but I do like having a well-done costume for Halloween. I’ve done V from V for Vendetta, I’ve done a scarecrow and the creature from the black lagoon.

Does that count?

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

0megablaster
    Participant

oh f*ck yea! i cosplay. i’ve been Red the pokemon trainer from Pokemon and i’ve been Dark Link from the legend of Zelda
    Cosplaying is awesome!

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.