Cinemax to produce G.R.R. Martin's The Skin Trade

Home Forums Off Topic Cinemax to produce G.R.R. Martin's The Skin Trade

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Shinra Kuroki Shinra Kuroki 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

http://www.dailydot.com/geek/george-rr-martin-the-skin-trade-cinemax-pilot/

Well, it seems that Cinemax (the cable channel, not the man) has expressed interest in making a TV adaptation of George R.R. Martin’s werewolf novella “The Skin Trade”.

I have read the graphic novel adaptation but I feel I should have read the original book instead. Anyways, it is an gritty and bloody take on the werewolf mythos with murder, mystery, urban decay, and a menacing extra-dimensional being. As an avid watcher of Game of Thrones (and werewolf fan), I am intrigued to see how another of Martin’s works will be adapted to the small screen.

The graphic novel had some amazing artwork though.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

I’ve been reading World of Darkness rule books today, so yeah, I’ve been reading up on all sorts of weird interpretations of ware-creatures. I hope it turns out well. Hopefully it’s on a more accessible channel the GoT.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.