Cheshire Cat Studios Fan-Club

Home Forums CCS Video Podcast Cheshire Cat Studios Fan-Club

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by MachinizerXS MachinizerXS 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

KorgerKor
    Participant

I’m not sure where to post this. But if anyone cares or not. I made a fan-club dedicated to CCS Podcast.
    If you want to join.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/696653070480087/

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Post it on the Off Topic forums next time. Still, I already joined in and hope it becomes successful!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

KorgerKor
    Participant

Sorry about that. I’m really clueless with forums, to be honest. But anyways, thanks for joining. I hope Laughing-Man is okay with me making a Facebook fan-club of his site.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Sorry about that. I’m really clueless with forums, to be honest. But anyways, thanks for joining. I hope Laughing-Man is okay with me making a Facebook fan-club of his site.

I think he might be happy. After all, the community will grow big eventually, so a fan-club for Cheshire Cat Studios is a great idea.

KorgerKor
    Participant

Thanks. ^_^ That’s very sweet of you. I did send a message to Laughing-Man, telling him about the group. I hope he replies back. I’m a little nervous.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Thanks. ^_^ That’s very sweet of you. I did send a message to Laughing-Man, telling him about the group. I hope he replies back. I’m a little nervous.

I’m sure he will like the page. ^__^

MachinizerXS
    MachinizerXS
    Participant

I just joined. Great to be a part of this community after all.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.