CCS Ideas Thread

Home Forums Off Topic CCS Ideas Thread

This topic contains 53 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  0megablaster 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    zimes
    zimes
    Participant

is this the original or something that needs to be redone? Or is it the artwork that should be considered?

If the artwork – yes. something like that or similar to. I think whoever is the artist would have the final say 😛

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes it's the quiet voice in your head at the end of the day saying, 'Hey, got room for one more in there?

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

is this the original or something that needs to be redone? Or is it the artwork that should be considered?

It’s the song Ghost – Mystery Skulls mixed with original characters also called Mystery Skulls made by MysteryBen27 as Scooby-Doo parody characters which exploded into popularity including DeviantART. He basically took the song and centered around the song on the story of these kids solving mysteries while discovering that their friend is a ghost filled with vengeance against Arthur (the orange one) for pushing him off the cliff despite a ghost possessing Arthur was the one who did it. Hell, he made another one with Freaking Out as a follow up to his music video:

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

zimes
    zimes
    Participant

while I’m not against story telling with current music like Mystery Skulls (the did a great job) I am leaning towards fixing regurgitated shit like this video:

the song is great. The video sucks ass. It deserves a better video.

the second part of the idea is more along the lines of story telling. I can think of two songs that would be great:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE (video is decent but I can think of an idea for this that would still fit the song)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBG7P-K-r1Y (although the video is meh, it would still make a good story)

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes it's the quiet voice in your head at the end of the day saying, 'Hey, got room for one more in there?

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@zimes Oh I get it and yeah, that would be fun to see.

Jake_L
    Jake_L
    Participant

Here’s an idea: the fucking weirdness that is the Montreal Hockey and Police Brutality Riots. The skinny on the former is essentially: Did the Habs win? WHOO-HOO! Riot! Did the Habs lose? WHOO-HOO! Riot! (Someone set us up the bomb!)

As for the PBA marches, their logic is even worse. Yeah, we going to put an end to police brutality by starting a fight(?)! Legit these guys dress up like fucking Warboys and all but venerate Immortan Joe as they go down St Cathrine banging sticks on garbage can lids and chanting the chorus of the week—things that are less hilarious than that crowd of Cincinnatian geniuses that dressed up in gorilla costumes and shouted “Dicks out for Harambe!” a few months ago.

0megablaster
    Participant

I have another fun idea but more for something for my own channel… I was watching a video from Buzzfeed the other day about the world’s Spiciest instant Noodles (I love watching people suffer while trying to eat spicy food.) then it got me hungry…

then I got an idea… what if I tried doing this “Fire Noodle Challenge” and truely test my Spanish blood! Then I thought about it more after rewatching Buzzfeed’s Original Fire noodle challenge video.

Why don’t I get some friends together and make a video out of this! It’ll be GREAT! Everyone loves watching people in pain xD (In on way or another)

So what do you guys think? Should I give this a shot or will it be too boring?

Also just so everyone knows These things are EXTREMELY spicy the first one is 3,210 Scoville units while the 2nd (The world’s Hottest Instant noodles on the market) coming in at 5,930 Scoville units. So in a nutshell THESE ARE FUCKING HOT!!!

But I’m no coward in the face of danger and regardless of if I do a video on this or not I will be eating both of these anyway. I just wanna know if anyone thinks it would be entertaining to watch… and on that note… I really want Ramen now

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Ok… That was interestingly weird.

All right then, I have this really neat idea once I get my shit together (AKA: Getting my own damn laptop, learning how to edit video & sound and such) for potential collaboration projects:

CCS Film Club: Think of it as a CCS Video/Audio Podcast but on a major focus on movies in general. Film analysis, reviews, discussing hot controversial topics of delicious irony with extra tears involved, commentary tracks and top 10 lists of anything. I know this sounds like a type of sellout idea you hear from a channel like WatchMojo but giving the fact CCS already made 3 well made engaging Commentary Tracks on films like Silent Hill Revelations, BVS and Fembusters, it would be a solid return to strengthening our film discussions even further just like B-Mask has done it with his analysis videos on FROZEN and Ant-Man. How awesome would it be for forum, Patreon and the CCS Crew to team up, watch and talk together on some really cool film history for 2 or 3 hours depending on the topic we are discussing like talking about the history of Apocalypse Now while comparing the different cuts of the film or talk about stuff like Fritz The Cat, the infamous animated film being the first animated film to be given the X rating which makes @Katie_B blush in excitement.

The possibilities are literally right in front of us.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Wow, looks like you guys are coming up with a lot of great ideas for potential CCS content!

I’m going to have to bow out of collaborations for now due to all of the different creative projects I am doing and starting up my business. Recently, I have completed the first draft of my horror novel and I am starting up production for my comedy web series (which, based on the premise, you guys might be interested in watching 🙂 ).

I am also working on a video game with another CCS fan (more details in the future?).

Anyways, carry on with this thread. I can’t wait to see what you guys produce in the future!

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

0megablaster
    Participant

Wow we haven’t had any new ideas floating around here in awhile…

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Wow we haven’t had any new ideas floating around here in awhile…

That’s because it’s still in the dumpster waiting to be developed.

0megablaster
    Participant

I have an Idea! Someone should make a CCS Discord chat!

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

A CCS Discord Chat?

MachinizerXS
    MachinizerXS
    Participant

Given how bad most super hero media is these days a good story project might be turning the CCS into super heroes.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

This thread has been shared on CCS Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/cheshirecatstudios/community

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

0megablaster
    Participant

A CCS Discord Chat?

Yea Have you not heard of discord before? It’s sorta like Skype but better!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.