CCS Hentai Game Theory Thread

Home Forums Off Topic CCS Hentai Game Theory Thread

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Tyra1958 Tyra1958 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Time to break the dry-spell, ladies and gents! I had an idea to do this thread when the CCS dating sim demo was released to the general public and it has now come to fruition.

Basically, the purpose of this thread is to share your theories concerning the content and characters in the dating sim. They can be as outlandish or as conservative as you desire (although the crazier they are, the more entertaining). It is recommended that you play the Hentai game demo (which you can find under the Games tab on this site) and have opened the game’s files and reviewed the contents (you can find some rather interesting material within) before participating here.

Special notice to Patreon supporters: Be mindful of spoilers/material in regards to Patreon-exclusive content!

To get started, I’ll share some theories of my own.

1. Kenny makes mentioned that CineMax doesn’t sleep and seems a bit disturbed by it. While you could write if off by saying “Well look at all the editing the man has to do. He’s just dedicated.” however I think there is more to it. I’m gonna say that maybe he is afraid that a certain “Zelda fan” is out to get him. Dark Master has shown a secondary preference for Max in a previous CCS podcast episode and it’s likely that Max doesn’t want to receiving end of Dark Master’s AIDS -er I mean love in B-Mask’s absence.

2. LaughingMan makes mention in a Wild Cards chat that he will use a sample of a <PIG> song in his route’s ending. The specific song is assumed to be from PIG’s latest album The Gospel but he hasn’t specified which one. Based on lyrics/composition, my bet lies with either Found in Filth, Viva Evil, or Saturation.

3. If Fappy Bird is anything to go by, I believe Kenny might receive a visit from a certain rich anthropomorphic duck.

4. A HugSpace user mentions the “romantic rumors” that surround CineMax and LaughingMan. Is this just a funny meta-reference or do you think the game will take the LM x CM gag further?

Feel free to share your own theories and/or respond to mine.

Remember, be kind and respectful. This thread for fans to discuss the game and have fun doing so.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I have one theory regarding the Hentai game:

After visiting all the rooms and in the part where you might be “sexually assaulted”, you see a shadowy figure that’s looks similar to LaughingMan. However, you get a second quick look at the shadowy figure and it looks like the dead LaughingMan from the 5 Nights at Freddy Video Podcast which means he could appear as an important part of the game (maybe it’s LaughingMan’s psychic form?)

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

0megablaster
    Participant

Well Looking through the files of the demo i did find a Character Codex. But With all the CCS routes there are still two spots left… I wonder who is going to fill in these two last spots? Maybe they will be special routes you get after beating the game or maybe they are special characters that we may remember from past CCS Podcasts.

What do you guys think?

Maybe the Dark Master might make an appearance ;-D

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@OmegaBlaster Possibly ZImes & Star making an appearance in the game?

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

*is having fun reading*

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Since I’m horrible with secrets, I’ll subscribe to this thread. Maybe I’ll offer a clue or two to feed your little conspiracy theories.

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

2. LaughingMan makes mention in a Wild Cards chat that he will use a sample of a <PIG> song in his route’s ending. The specific song is assumed to be from PIG’s latest album The Gospel but he hasn’t specified which one. Based on lyrics/composition, my bet lies with either Found in Filth, Viva Evil, or Saturation.

If I’M going to brEaK thE pro/Antagonist oF heR Sex-Negative oUtLook, won’t I need a sexY enDing thEme with mOre fitting lYrics? 254

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

If I’M going to brEaK thE pro/Antagonist oF heR Sex-Negative oUtLook, won’t I need a sexY enDing thEme with mOre fitting lYrics? 254

This is a clue isn’t it? Yipee!

0megablaster
    Participant

Welp this just got more interesting xD

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Gonna have to think about this one.

Anyways, there’s a joke circling around that there should be a Raymond Watts DLC for the game.

LaughingMan: Watts-sempai!!!! *glomps Raymond Watts*

RW: What in the bloody hell…?

Maybe a Raymond Watts Let’s Play when the game is complete lol 😉

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Theory #5

Katie’s route is gonna have some buff and shirtless bird men cameos and be like a parody of Hatoful Boyfriend.

It better anyway….

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

0megablaster
    Participant

I wonder how Katie would feel about that XD

Tyra1958
    Tyra1958
    Participant

Max’s ending needs to feature that P.C. minigame under the game tab here. Copy Huniepop’s approach if you must.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.