CCS Fanstreams Thread

Home Forums Off Topic CCS Fanstreams Thread

This topic contains 65 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

UPDATE!

Hello everyone! Mr.K here with an important update! Regarding the discussion on the Nintendo Switch, I decided to announce the fan stream for February in order to get more news regarding Nintendo’s new console. Also, be on the look out for updates next month cause I have a plethora of topics to talk about. Not gonna spoil the details but let’s just say shit is gonna hit the fan faster than a goddamn tsunami.

See you soon.

END OF UPDATE!”

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

NEW UPDATE!!

Hello, Mr.K here with big news! Just want to finally announce the new date for the Nintendo Switch discussion stream!

Nintendo Switch: Nintendos’s Final Redemption Or Straw?: Saturday February 4 at 2:40PM Eastern & Pacific Time

Speaking of fanstreams, I finally found a few topics for future fanstreams for February – June to discuss and expand upon to make this thing successful. While the dates and times are not set yet, I’m still working on the schedule in order to set the streams just right. Also, here are the topics for potential future fanstreams:

Ghost In The Shell and Netflix’s Death Note: The Renaissance Of Movie Based Anime?

Untitled Disney Fanstream

Cinematic Universes And The Potential Fall For Superhero Films

Games we would like to see get announced or made for Nintendo Switch

Untitled Steven Universe Fanstream

Hollywood Hellhole: Films in Development Hell

That’s all for the update for now but we hope you’ll enjoy these announced topics. Stay tune for the time and date details for these future topics!

END OF UPDATE!

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

NEW UPDATE!!

Hello, Mr.K here with big news! Just want to finally announce the new date for the Nintendo Switch discussion stream!

Nintendo Switch: Nintendos’s Final Redemption Or Straw?: Saturday February 4 at 2:40PM Eastern & Pacific Time

Speaking of fanstreams, I finally found a few topics for future fanstreams for February – June to discuss and expand upon to make this thing successful. While the dates and times are not set yet, I’m still working on the schedule in order to set the streams just right. Also, here are the topics for potential future fanstreams:

Ghost In The Shell and Netflix’s Death Note: The Renaissance Of Movie Based Anime?

Untitled Disney Fanstream

Cinematic Universes And The Potential Fall For Superhero Films

Games we would like to see get announced or made for Nintendo Switch

Untitled Steven Universe Fanstream

Hollywood Hellhole: Films in Development Hell

That’s all for the update for now but we hope you’ll enjoy these announced topics. Stay tune for the time and date details for these future topics!

END OF UPDATE!

Those all sound like interesting topics.
    While I don’t know enough to be able to engage in a Steven Universe conversation, I would really like to engage in such topics like:
    Anime Movies
    Cinematic Universes
    Films in Developement Hell.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Speaking of Disney…

The Disney Company Needs To Get Out of Trump’s Bed

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

The Nintendo Switch Fanstream is done!

Also, I apologize for not updating those who wanted to participate in time and I’ll make sure to notify you guys next time.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

UPDATE!

Hello, Mr.K here with some new info on future Fanstreams! So, I’ve been figuring out the days & time to set up the next line-up of Fanstreams with some few changes. The topic regarding “Games we would like to see get announced or made to Switch” is cancelled considering we briefly talked about near the end of yesterday’s Fanstream and the topics for Disney & the movie based anime discussions will be pushed until the beginning of March. With that out of the way, here’s the schedule for the Fanstreams for February!

Steven Universe Discussion Stream: Tuesday February 7 at 6:00PM Eastern & Pacific Time

Cinematic Universes: Hollywood’s New Floodgate : Sunday February 12 at 4:00PM Eastern & Pacific Time

Films in Development Hell (AKA The Abandoned Dumpster’s Of Projects): Monday February 13 at 6:00PM Eastern & Pacific Time

There you have it folks! The schedule line-up for Fanstreams in February! If anyone is interested in joining the fanstreams, let us know on the comments in the CCS Fanstreams thread below and contact Dukect through his G-mail to let us know (his G-Mail is posted in the first page of this thread)

See you soon!

END OF UPDATE

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Todays’ the Fanstream discussion for Steven Universe! Let us know if anyone is interested in joining before 6:00PM!!

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

UPDATE!

Hello, Mr.K here with some new info on future Fanstreams! So, I’ve been figuring out the days & time to set up the next line-up of Fanstreams with some few changes. The topic regarding “Games we would like to see get announced or made to Switch” is cancelled considering we briefly talked about near the end of yesterday’s Fanstream and the topics for Disney & the movie based anime discussions will be pushed until the beginning of March. With that out of the way, here’s the schedule for the Fanstreams for February!

Steven Universe Discussion Stream: Tuesday February 7 at 6:00PM Eastern & Pacific Time

Cinematic Universes: Hollywood’s New Floodgate : Sunday February 12 at 4:00PM Eastern & Pacific Time

Films in Development Hell (AKA The Abandoned Dumpster’s Of Projects): Monday February 13 at 6:00PM Eastern & Pacific Time

There you have it folks! The schedule line-up for Fanstreams in February! If anyone is interested in joining the fanstreams, let us know on the comments in the CCS Fanstreams thread below and contact Dukect through his G-mail to let us know (his G-Mail is posted in the first page of this thread)

See you soon!

END OF UPDATE

Would you be able to convert those dates to central time zone dates please, so that I will be able to see whether or not I would be able to join in on these fan streams (I have been confused because when I try to do it on google it has Pacific and Eastern as separate time zones)

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

UPDATE

Hello everyone! Mr.K here with a new update! I apologize for the lack of fanstreams cause we’ve been busy with our daily lives and just wanting to let everyone know about the new schedules for the fanstreams:

Films in Development Hell (AKA Hollywood’s Abandoned Dumpster of Unmade Films): Monday February 20 at 4:00PM Central Time

Steven Universe Discussion Stream: Friday March 3 at 5:00PM Central Time

Ghost In The Shell and Netflix’s Death Note: The Renaissance Of Film Based Anime? = Saturday March 18 at 3:00PM Central Time

That’s all for now and like always. leave a comment below for those who want to join in on the streams.

END OF UPDATE

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

UPDATE

Hello everyone! Mr.K here with a new update! I apologize for the lack of fanstreams cause we’ve been busy with our daily lives and just wanting to let everyone know about the new schedules for the fanstreams:

Films in Development Hell (AKA Hollywood’s Abandoned Dumpster of Unmade Films): Monday February 20 at 4:00PM Central Time

Steven Universe Discussion Stream: Friday March 3 at 5:00PM Central Time

Ghost In The Shell and Netflix’s Death Note: The Renaissance Of Film Based Anime? = Saturday March 18 at 3:00PM Central Time

That’s all for now and like always. leave a comment below for those who want to join in on the streams.

END OF UPDATE

I think I will be able to join tomorrow’s podcast fortanetly. I technically I have a clasd at that time but the teacher also uses WebEx so I can also view the lecture while participating in this fanstream. Do I email Dukect for the link like before?

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I think I will be able to join tomorrow’s podcast fortanetly. I technically I have a clasd at that time but the teacher also uses WebEx so I can also view the lecture while participating in this fanstream. Do I email Dukect for the link like before?

Yes. Once we get started, Dukect will email you the hangout link before we sign if you have his G-Mail account.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

All right, the stream is abut to start in a few minutes! Anyone who wants to join, this is your last chance!

@shenyongo If you want to join, message Dukect through his G-Mail and he’ll let you in on the Hangout. You must download an update to join the Hangout in case this is your first time joining a stream.

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

All right, the stream is abut to start in a few minutes! Anyone who wants to join, this is your last chance!

@shenyongo If you want to join, message Dukect through his G-Mail and he’ll let you in on the Hangout. You must download an update to join the Hangout in case this is your first time joining a stream.

I sent him an email last night and another one just now. How do I access this update? Does it have to be on computer or on phone as well?

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@shenyongo On the computer, it will ask you to download an admin if I remember correctly as in an update. Download it and you have access to the Hangout.

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

@shenyongo On the computer, it will ask you to download an admin if I remember correctly as in an update. Download it and you have access to the Hangout.

K.
    I will likely be able to join soon once I get back to my dorm.
    I do still need the link though

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.