CCS Fanstreams Thread

Home Forums Off Topic CCS Fanstreams Thread

This topic contains 64 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 4 hours, 38 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

All right! The fan stream of the Best & Worst of Movies 2016 will start in a few minutes! Anyone who wants to join can hop in by writing a message through Dukect’s G-Mail account posted in the first page before it commences!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Hello everyone at CCS! Mr.K here with some unfortunate news. I decided to cancel the whole CCS Fanstreams 2016: Best & Worst due to everyone still recovering from 2016 and while we could have done it with Duke and myself, it wouldn’t be the same without the banters of the others cause having a group of friends discussing different topics is always the heart & soul of the fanstreams. Don’t fret though cause we do still have the Nintendo Switch fanstream for next week but as an added bonus, Duke & I decided to set up another stream by recording our reactions to the Nintendo Switch event at January 13 cause why not? We can get either happy, sad or hilarious reactions from the good old CCS Fanstream club losing their minds once Nintendo unveils their plans for the Switch (it’s gonna be a bloodbath…). Without further ado, here are the plans for the Nintendo Switch fanstreams for next week:

Nintendo Switch Presentation Live From Tokyo (CCS Fanstream Reaction) : Friday January 13 at 8:00pm Pacific Time

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo’s Last Redemption Or Straw?: Saturday January 14 at 6:00pm Eastern & Pacific Time

We apologize for the sudden cancellation but we do hope you enjoy these 2 new fanstreams when next week comes out. See you soon.

END OF UPDATE

0megablaster
    Participant

i should be able to join in on both this time

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Tyra1958
    Tyra1958
    Participant

I might be half-asleep for the first one, but can I join both?

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I might be half-asleep for the first one, but can I join both?

Sure, it’s for next week. Be sure to contact Dukect!

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

I might try to joim 2nd one (no guarantee cause moving back into college dorm for semester but still). Just I have never done Google chats before.
    Do I contact Dukect via Youtube comment?
    And how do I join in a Google chat?
    IDK how much I would be able to bring to the table but I would still like to try if I can.

Though I must warn you, my voice has a very deep tone.

Dukect
    Dukect
    Participant

Just e-mail me here dukectproductions@gmail.com And I will give ya the link when it starts up

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

All right guys! Tomorrow is the Nintendo Switch Presentation livestream, so hope you’re “body is ready” for disappointment or excitement. Details are in the posted videos by Dukect on Youtube for the time & date of the fanstreams!

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Today is the Nintendo Switch livestream reaction to the news regarding Nintendo’s new console! Sign with us now before it’s too late!

Tyra1958
    Tyra1958
    Participant

Wait, in your original post you said the stream was set for Friday the 13th. Did you move up the date to today?

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Wait, in your original post you said the stream was set for Friday the 13th. Did you move up the date to today?

[/quote/}

It’s on Friday but it’s gonna start at 12:00AM, so I post this note to advice those who want to join before 12.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Hope you enjoy listening to our brains & ovaries exploding:

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

Nintendo Switch’s line up looks good.
    Sure we have to wait a a bit for that interesting Mario game and Xenoblade 2 will likely come out in a gew years (best guess), but nevertheless the games thay are coming out soon for the Switch look like they would actually attract an audience for the launch, especially since Zelda Breath of the Wild will be a launch title.
    Speaking of Zelda Breath of the Wild, from the art style and what I have see from the trailers I am getting a bit of a Miyazaki vibe, which I think is interesting. Also like the who open world approach, not to mention they seems to be actually making aure you have things to do in this world.
    The people making the game have actually confirmed something interesting about this game: the main story is optional; you can make it to the end of the game without having to complete the main story. While I can see a lot of “GAMES ARE ART” journalists not liking this approach (meanwhile they will be praising the God of War reboot as if it was the 2nd coming), I actually think this is a good idea because it might actually make the story feel more impactful and less forced onto the player.
    One thing I am a worried though is that SJWs will likely be kicking and screaming about about Breath of the Wild’s portrayal of Zelda pretty soon (Zelda crying in Link’s arms in the trailer) amd demand Breath of the Wild to be banned or something….. I am saying this because something similar happened to FFXV where originally Luna (Noctis’s love interest and the Oracle) was going to have a backstory where an Imperial general had physically abused her when she was a child but SJWs complained about it and demanded it to be cut from the game (yet they are fine with a whole group of men getting beaten up by monsters……) and Square Enix submitted to these whims.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Today’s the stream for discussing the Switch and whenever or not it’s worth purchasing in day one! For those who still wanna join, write through Dukect’s G-Mail posted in the first page of this thread and he’ll let you know the details.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

UPDATE!

Hello everyone! In case you’re wondering where the CCS Fanstream regarding the discussion for the Switch is, that’s because we decided to delay it due to my Internet acting all haywire and it’s gonna be posted either this week or a later month cause I want this discussion to be as in-depth within the topic as possible by waiting for more news regarding the Switch to be posted throughout the coming weeks. We’ll let you know of the date if we find one. Sorry for the inconveniences.

END OF UPDATE

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.