CCS Fanstreams Thread

Home Forums Off Topic CCS Fanstreams Thread

This topic contains 44 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 6 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

In order to get the schedules done right and talk directly better for CCS fans who still want to join our livestreams chats, here’s the thread I made here to give out updated posts better, post the livestreams videos here once they’re done and also see fans find interesting topics to talk about for the livestreams. So far, we have done over 4 livestreams this year and while it started off rocky, we did the impossible by starting the CCS Fanstreams which turned out to be lot of fun and hopefully it becomes a thing for the CCS to provide additional exciting discussions while also spitting out very important insane things we say out of our mouths =P.

Here’s all the CCS Fanstream videos so far:

Gender & Diversity In Hollywood:

BVS Ultimate Edition Commentary Track:

Jason Blum (#MessiahOfModernHorror) The Fall & Ass-Kissing of the Horror Genre:

https://youtu.be/SLkijlQM7b8

Adaptation Catastrophe: A Look At Movies Based on Games, Shows & Animation:

https://youtu.be/K2dMflg8p88

If you have any good topics, list them on the comments below and anyone who wants to join the fan streams, here’s Dukect’s G-Mail to make sure he knows you’re joining the fan streams:

[email protected] (I’m putting the g-mail here cause I don’t want to re-post the same e-mail over & over again).

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Also, our next potential livestream will be centered on The Game Awards/PSX events and basically share our thoughts as we watch each reveal trailer from games to exclusive news regarding new console updates! Think of this as the CSS E3 2014 reaction videos but with us instead. Later details will be revealed later on the thread. Keep an eye out!

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Thread link shared on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/cheshirecatstudios/community

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Thanks @kahunadrake!

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Here’s the full playlist of all the CCS Fanstreams we’ve done so far:

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

UPDATE

Hello, Mr.K here with some good news! @dukect wants to plan a sort of “Year in Review” livestream for 2016 and considering the idea was too good to pass up, I decided to “expand’ Duke’s idea by turning it into the CCS Fanstream 2016: Best & Worst of ____________! What does this mean? Simple: Next year in January, Dukect and I alongside our Patreon/forum members at CCS and the main CCS crew (if they can join in on the discussions or not depending on the projects they’re tackling so far) join together on discussing if 2016 was either a great or horrible year for us. While the majority will say 2016 was abysmal due to really bad events happening throughout these 12 months, there was also some good news in 2016 that did help us get through tough times and hopefully we can discuss them on these livestreams together. Now the question you want to know is this: How will this work out and what date will these livestreams will start until it’s over?

That’s a good question but I think I have it figured out. Starting from January 1 until January 7, we discuss a wide range of topics including movies, shows, animation, world events, wrestling, politics and much more. The livestreams should be at least 1 hour in order to cover as much as possible regarding each topic but like always, we can expand the livestreams to 2 hours if the discussion is engaging enough to warrant more time. Here’s the schedule for the “Best & Worst” livestreams for each day:

CCS Fanstreams 2016: Best & Worst Of Movies! = Sunday January 1 2017 at 5:00pm Eastern & Pacific Time

CCS Fanstreams 2016: Best & Worst Of Shows! = Monday January 2 2017 at 7:00pm Eastern & Pacific Time

CSS Fanstreams 2016: Best & Worst Of Games! = Tuesday January 3 2017 at 7:00pm Eastern & Pacific Time

CCS Fanstreams 2016: Best & Worst Of Animation! = Wednesday January 4 2017 at 7:00pm Eastern & Pacific Time

CCS Fanstreams 2016: Best & Worst Of Politics & World Events! = Thursday January 5 2017 at 7:00pm Eastern & Pacific Time

CCS Fanstreams 2016: Best & Worst Of Wrestling! = Friday January 6 2017 at 6:00pm Eastern & Pacific Time

CCS Fanstreams 2017: Which Is Our Most Anticipated Games & Movies? = Saturday January 7 2017 at 6:00pm Eastern & Pacific Time

That’s the official schedule for the Best & Worst livestreams if all goes according to plan. If any of you guys are interested, let me know on the comments below and I’ll. add you to the list of the livestreams you want to participate in! Speaking of which, there’s one last surprise before I end this update. I decided to place the date for the Nintendo Switch livestream on a brand new earlier date after Nintendo Switch conference day in January 12:

Nintendo Switch: Nintendo’s Last Redemption Or Straw? = Friday January 13 at 6:00pm Eastern & Pacific Time

That’s all for now and I hope everyone has a good time of success & fun in December!

END OF UPDATE

Dukect
    Dukect
    Participant

A very cool idea and something I would like to be apart of but I will be going to Magfest a gaming convention January 5-8 So can we move the last 3 to January 10th or we can move the days up instead of January we do it via Late December like 27th and so on

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Sure thing @dukect! Thanks for the update!

ANOTHER UPDATE!

Hello everyone, Mr.K here with news regarding the schedule! Due to Dukect going to the MAGFest event on January 5-8, the last 3 CCS Fanstreams! Best & Worst of Politics & Wrestling including the one of the Anticipated Games & Movies of 2017. A such, the dates for those last 3 streams will be set for later December:

CCS Fanstreams 2016: Best & Worst Of Politics & World Events = Tuesday December 27 at 6:00pm Eastern & Pacific Time

CCS Fanstreams 2016: Best & Worst Of Wrestling = Wednesday December 28 at 7:00pm Eastern & Pacific Time

CCS Fanstreams 2017: Our Most Anticipated Games & Movies = Thursday December 15 at 6:00pm Eastern & Pacific Time

That’s all for now and be sure to let us know in the comments which livestreams do you like to participate in, so I can add you to the list of members joining the round table!

END OF UPDATE

Dukect
    Dukect
    Participant

Awesome man can’t wait

0megablaster
    Participant

Sounds good to me.

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Great! I’m just waiting a response from anyone else including the CCS crew if they’re interested in joining.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Ok, today is the day of the CCS Fanstreams 2017: Our Most Anticipated Movies & Games For 2017 at 6:00pm! Anyone who still hasn’t signed to this stream can still join in!

0megablaster
    Participant

I’ll definitely be there ^_^

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@OmegaBlaster Nice!

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

It’s almost gonna be time! get ready folks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.