CCS 3-Day Fan Stream (All details & rules here!)

Home Forums Off Topic CCS 3-Day Fan Stream (All details & rules here!)

This topic contains 221 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 222 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

We did it guys! We conquered death by the balls!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@Kahuna-Drake Is anyone from the Patreon page is gonna join us for the Halloween livestream?

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Besides those who have already expressed interest in this thread, no.

We can do an announcement on the Oct. stream.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Besides those who have already expressed interest in this thread, no.

We can do an announcement on the Oct. stream.

Sure but what happened to the Wildcards one from August?

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

I did an announcement at the beginning of the Aug. stream but the Wildcards version of it has not been published yet.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I did an announcement at the beginning of the Aug. stream but the Wildcards version of it has not been published yet.

Oh ok.

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Sorry about that, we’re behind on Wild Cards and After Hours because of recent CCS projects. New video stuff on the way soon, though.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Sorry about that, we’re behind on Wild Cards and After Hours because of recent CCS projects. New video stuff on the way soon, though.

It’s understandable since you have a lot of projects to get off ground. Also, are you planning anything big for CCS when Halloween comes next month?

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

It’s understandable since you have a lot of projects to get off ground. Also, are you planning anything big for CCS when Halloween comes next month?

We’ll just have to wait and see. We tend to fly by the seat of our pants, on our impulses and whims. If we think of something fun(ny) to do, or if we have something worth saying, we’ll do it 🙂

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

We’ll just have to wait and see. We tend to fly by the seat of our pants, on our impulses and whims. If we think of something fun(ny) to do, or if we have something worth saying, we’ll do it 🙂

If you want, you guys can make a horror film discussion After Hours or Wasted Efforts episode. I know DukeCT and I are doing the Halloween livestream regarding modern horror films of Jason Blum and the trends killing the genre for October 31 (I would still love to have you for our livestream but since you’re gonna be out of town of a few weeks, maybe I can bring The Fubbo or Cinemax if she’s interested). Hell, why not make a Commentary Track for a horror movie you want to share with the fans like The Changeling or the original cut for Exorcist III that’s coming out.

Dukect
    Dukect
    Participant

Not bad ideas but I got one as well how about after this stream we can talk about the MCU Netflix Series anyone down for that

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Not bad ideas but I got one as well how about after this stream we can talk about the MCU Netflix Series anyone down for that

That sounds fine but why not do a discussion of MCU as a whole including it’s animated division (which is in need of an upgrade and something that isn’t discussed in greater detail in other podcasts)

Dukect
    Dukect
    Participant

That sounds fine but why not do a discussion of MCU as a whole including it’s animated division (which is in need of an upgrade and something that isn’t discussed in greater detail in other podcasts)

Hey I would be down for that as well oh how about an best Marvel and DC animated series and moves livestream any takes

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Hey I would be down for that as well oh how about an best Marvel and DC animated series and moves livestream any takes

That sounds like fun.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

I was thinking for the Halloween livestream (since I’m working on a horror novel) that I could talk about the fact that the horror genre has rapidly declined in mainstream popularity since the glory days of Stephen King. Big publishers are not necessarily interested in marketing horror and the genre has since moved to small press and independent publishing (where it’s thriving).

I know the discussion is going to revolve around horror films/trends but I think the parallels between the film and publishing world are worth noting.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 222 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.