CCS 3-Day Fan Stream (All details & rules here!)

Home Forums Off Topic CCS 3-Day Fan Stream (All details & rules here!)

This topic contains 221 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 222 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

After setting up the schedule and planning out the idea, the livestreams are set all thanks to your responses & support that made this idea possible to make. Dukect, who will also join in on the discussions, will set up the livestreams while I will be the host of the livestreams alongside the 10 participants who will join us in the discussions. Here are the topics that are gonna be talked about for the next days to discuss part of the 3-day livestream:

Gender & Diversity In Hollywood: Friday September 7 at 6:00pm Eastern & Pacific Time

BVS: Ultimate Edition Commentary Fan Track Livestream: Saturday September 17 at 5:00pm Eastern & Pacific Time

Jason Blum (#MessiahOfModernHorror): The Fall & Ass-Kissing of the Horror Genre: Monday October 31 at 7:00pm Eastern & Pacific Time

Also, here are the rules for the livestream cause without it, the livestreams will derail into the abyss and it includes a couple of new ones in order to make the livestreams more dynamic and focused:

1. Each day, we’re gonna discuss on only one topic (the ones I’ve already chosen BTW) allowing everyone to express their thoughts on the subject matter. The livestream will be at least an hour and 30 minutes long which should be enough for everyone to get their share of the spotlight (i’ll add an extra hour as an exception but only if the discussion gets interesting or better).

2. We can’t overcrowd the livestream with too many members at once cause otherwise, it will take forever to get through every single one and we will get stuck until dawn. Which is why I decided to allow 10 participants to join the livestreams in order for the discussions to go smoothly as possible. While I don’t mind people joking around or having a good time, we can’t afford to stall the livestream, so let’s keep it snappy and straight to the point. If you couldn’t make it to the first one, they will still be a chance for you to participate in the next one since I am planning a 3 day livestream. Also, if anyone wants to participate in these livestreams, post your response by choosing which livestream would you like to join and I’ll add you to the list to keep tabs at how many forum members of the CCS community will join the discussions. Another thing is that joining the livestreams discussions is completely optional (in case you can’t make it or other reasons) and you can still join the fun in the comment section of the livestream at Youtube when it’s posted, so it’s up to you to decide to join the livestreams or not.

3. This rule is obvious but very important: Be civil, respect one another and just have fun cause lately, there’s been to many drama fights going around the web and I just want to make sure everyone is having a good time here in the livestreams.

NEW RULE!: Since these livestreams are going to be very talkative, each participant that will join the discussions should bring news articles or do research on certain topics. The reason is to fully delve into each topic with each new piece of information that may help move forward the discussion and offer more points of view but from different angles. Save as much interesting news articles, research or facts as possible cause it’s gonna be one hell of a funride dissecting these topics.

Hope to see you all in the livestreams and get ready to experience a little bit of that “CCS Magic!” we all know and love!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Sounds good but check your calendar again for the Gender/Diversity livestream.

Sept. 7 is on a Wednesday, not Friday.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@kahunadrake Thanks for the correction!

Also, I’m still waiting for other who want to join in and so far, here are some of the participants joining the livestreams:

Gender & Diversity In Hollywood:

KahunaDrake

BVS Ultimate Edition Commentary Track Livestream:

KahunaDrake
    V-Tundra

Jason Blum (#MessiahOfModernHorror): The Fall & Ass-Kissing of the Horror Genre:

V-Tundra
    Christian Bagneto
    KahunaDrake

while there’s still time, I still need to be certain if more people will join us for the livestreams.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Anyone else joining the livestreams? I need confirmations from others.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

So you’re still doing the Sept. 7th date, correct?

Also, I talked to Duke and I am going to email Cinemax/Laughingman for permission to make an announcement for Patreon supporters to join us.

Is that alright with you, Mr. K? 🙂

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

So you’re still doing the Sept. 7th date, correct?

Yep for Wednesday. It’s still intact.

Also, I talked to Duke and I am going to email Cinemax/Laughingman for permission to make an announcement for Patreon supporters to join us.

You have my permission to spread this thread. 😉

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

*McConaughey voice* Alright, alright, alright!

Sounds like were all set. Hopefully, some Patreoners will join us and boost participation. 😀

Also, are we going to publish these?

If so, when/where?

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@kahunadrake Publish as in what? Post it on Youtube? Then yeah. As for dates to post the full videos, possibly after the day of the livestream.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Okey-dokey. I was just wondering if we would share the discussions. Sounds good!

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Okey-dokey. I was just wondering if we would share the discussions. Sounds good!

Well, it is like the CCS Forums livestream. Also, how many will join us from the Patreon site and on which livestreams?

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

You have my permission to spread this thread. 😉

Permission granted and Patreon update posted to ALL Patreon followers. Have fun, kiddos!

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Patreon Post:

It looks like our fans are doing what we’ve been always hoping they would do and begin mingling and potentially begin making cool and unique things together 🙂

Forum member, Mr. K, and Patreon followers DukeCT and others have organized a CCS 3-Day Fan Stream, and all Patreon members are invited. Attached is the CCS Forums Topic outlining Rules and and Details:

http://cheshirecatstudios.com/topic/ccs-3-day-fan-stream-all-details-rules-here/

Please note that this is a fan-cast, so CineMax, LaughingMan, Katie or the Fuboo may not be present. However, we support the creativity and freedom of expression that this Fan Stream represents 🙂 Have fun, kids!

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

@laughingman Thanks a lot! 😊

Really hope this turns out great!

Luke V
    Participant

Hey I would like to join in for the BVS: Ultimate Edition live stream.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

So… Anyone from the Patreon page gonna join us?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 222 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.