Black Feminism: can social justice become any more racist?

Home Forums Off Topic Black Feminism: can social justice become any more racist?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by V-Tundra V-Tundra 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

So I just got done read a Breitbart article about Black Feminism. For those of you who don’t know black feminism is a brand of feminism that claims to focuses on the disparity of men and women, with an extra emphasis on the disparity of white women and minority women. Black feminism have lovingly termed any feminism that doesn’t emphasize the minority part as white feminism. The article I read is linked below.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/08/23/13-year-old-disney-star-pens-essay-on-white-feminism-vs-black-feminism/

Just when you think SJWs couldn’t become more racist, they pull off Black Feminism. I keep expecting SJWs to fall apart due to in fighting, but they never seem to get to that tipping point, much to the disappointment of human reason. I’ll probably write about why social justice hasn’t imploded later on in another post. Black Feminism seems to be the next try for SJWs to recruit more people to their side, but in my opinion, they are only painting themselves further into an ideological corner. Every time SJWs have to dip into the identity politics cookie jar, they make their political agenda more and more niche. I’m sure soon this Black Feminism will soon try to push for some authoritarian agenda and it will just be the same flower by a different name.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Nat
    Nat
    Participant

Surely if a group of people are trying to promote equality for everyone, then there shouldn’t be any extra emphasis on ANYONE?! It should be EQUAL!!

Or is it just me that’s crazy here?

- There was a signature here... it's gone now...

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

Well, the problem is that nowadays “equality” has changed its definition to “more privileges to me”.

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.